Fear Factor is back!

medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
Did anyone watch this show the first time around? I don't even think I was posting here when I was watching.

It comes back on Monday, December 12th, at 8pm.

Bring on the Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches!

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Loved when they had the cool stunts and stuff.
    Tho the maggots and waiting to see if someone would puke... carp like that I could do w/o.....eh
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• greenjumpergreenjumper Posts: 891Registered Users
    My family and I used to watch it all the time. We'd always guess which one of us would do be able to do the stunts and stuff.

My dad would have done anything and everything except for eat all the disgusting animal parts/bugs. He really is fearless but everyone knows he would have lost on the eating part every time! Pickiest eater and weakest stomach ever.

Idk if I'd watch it again though. I watch a different show on that time/day and it's not something I'd look up to watch online.
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    I'm the opposite I'll eat ANYTHING (minus humans and kitties) once but put me up somewhere high, hell nah. or put me in a tub of spiders- buh bye
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • BlessedBmyRootsBlessedBmyRoots Posts: 51Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Love that show! What station will it be on?

Sent from my dandy, all in one, handheld lifeline
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    We used to watch this all the time. Maybe we will watch it again.
    :rambo:
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i DETEST that show. i can't watch people eating elephant nuts or tiger eyeballs or whatever other weirdness they eat. that's really what does it for me but i also thing the stunts are dangerous and it's pathetic to see people risking themselves like that for money.

now i did hear that someone that works for fear factor has to taste test all those weird things so they are "safe" but still....urgh.

i like shows that are a little bit more about skill and using your brian and physical ability. i feel like the fear factor stunts were luck and like i said, dangerous!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    i DETEST that show. i can't watch people eating elephant nuts or tiger eyeballs or whatever other weirdness they eat. that's really what does it for me but i also thing the stunts are dangerous and it's pathetic to see people risking themselves like that for money.

now i did hear that someone that works for fear factor has to taste test all those weird things so they are "safe" but still....urgh.

i like shows that are a little bit more about skill and using your brian and physical ability. i feel like the fear factor stunts were luck and like i said, dangerous!

So I guess the one star rating was from you? :boxing:

I'm kidding!

I was 10 years younger when I watched, so who knows if I'll be able to watch that gross stuff anymore. I know I nearly died last month when I watched the Survivor pig roast challenge. The pig was cooked, but the blood, fat, and gristle...:pale:

I can't remember what kind of money they were competing for in 2001, but I'm sure it'll be a lot more now. As far as the stunts, I never had a problem with them.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    medussa wrote: »
    luvmylocs wrote: »

So I guess the one star rating was from you? :boxing:

I'm kidding!

I was 10 years younger when I watched, so who knows if I'll be able to watch that gross stuff anymore. I know I nearly died last month when I watched the Survivor pig roast challenge. The pig was cooked, but the blood, fat, and gristle...:pale:

I can't remember what kind of money they were competing for in 2001, but I'm sure it'll be a lot more now. As far as the stunts, I never had a problem with them.

ha ha, i never vote on threads. it's a silly function to me. i detest the show but not enough to slam the thread. we all have our fav shows (and threads) ;) i seriously get ill seeing them eat that weird stuff.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file