Stores that ship to APO addresses

munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
My nephew told me he and his wife would like some flannel (deep pocket) king sheets for Xmas. He is stationed outside London. Does anyone know any stores that will ship free to an APO address? I have a box going to him, but if I could avoid paying the shipping for a set of sheets, that would be great.
3b/c

Comments

• CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm not sure if it's free, I don't remember now, but JCPenney's ships to APO. Also, Land's End, Target...
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Amazon ships to APO addresses, but there are some restrictions. I think they're the same for everyone:

APO, FPO, and DPO Addresses
    Most items can be shipped to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses, except:

cell phones and service
    computers
    furniture
    outdoor living items
    [email protected] items
    Additionally, some apparel, baby, camera and photo, electronics, health and personal care, housewares, jewelry, software, sports, and tools and hardware items cannot be shipped to APO, FPO, or DPO addresses. An error message will appear at checkout if you enter an APO, FPO, or DPO address and the item isn't eligible to be shipped to that address. Check the item's product detail page for eligibility.

Learn more about shipping to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    overstock.com is offering free shipping this week- apo included
  • rileybrileyb Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think LL Bean ships to APOs, and their flannel sheets are supposed to be great.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I actually found some Liz Claiborne houndstooth flannel sheets at QVC on clearance with free S & H, and they shipped to an APO address!! After researching different sites, it seems quite a few will ship to an APO address. Sure makes it easier when you have to send to someone in the military. Of course, we will follow with a box containing fudge, ranch pretzels, cookies and a couple other gifts. Just nice I didn't have to pay to ship a set of sheets that probably would tack on several $$ to my shipping costs.
    3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file