looking for a lacy shirt...

bananashakebananashake Posts: 65Registered Users
I don't have any pictures of the style, but I will do my best to describe and hopefully someone here can give me some leads..

Basically the bodice is black cotton and form fitting. The arms and neckline are just black lace. That's all. It's a shirt version of princess Kate's wedding dress. lol.

I have been looking everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE to NO avail. And I've seen so many women wearing it this season, so I know there is some store out there that has what I'm looking for.

Comments

• SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    Not sure if you're opposed to shopping at a "teen" clothing store, but have you checked a place like Charlotte Russe? I swear a saw a shirt just like that there, not too long ago!

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    Like this?

78968041-03.jpg

Link
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    Charlotte Russe has this one:

Link
  • starsstars Posts: 108Registered Users
    Like this? Long Sleeve Lace Stretch Shirt Ladies Black Top New XS | eBay

I actually bought this shirt and I LOVE it! Thing is, since it's from China it's pretty tiny.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    Munchy wrote: »
    Like this?

78968041-03.jpg

Link

That one's cute! Some of the other lacy shirts I've seen (like the CR one you posted) look like they're be hard to wear with a regular bra... Visible bra straps through a sheer-ish shirt really bother me, for some reason! Haha

ETA: Well, forget that! I just looked at the picture of the back! Haha

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Requires a lot of careful scrolling but there's also a few that fit that description here.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Have you tried to Google Image "black lace shirt"? Worth a shot if you haven't.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file