Saria (or anyone else)

NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
Do you know where I can buy food grade gift boxes or tins? I'm having trouble finding what I want on Google.
"...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg

Comments

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Michael's usually has a whole section of food gift packaging. If you went somewhere like the dollar store for tins you could package the food itself in cello bags inside of the tin. Also, if you have a Party City or similar store near they may have some options.

If you're looking to buy specifically online I know I've seen a really great site with cute choices, but I'm having a hard time remembering the name! If I can remember it I'll post back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Posts: 2,544Registered Users
    Depending on how many you want/need, uline is a great source. I order from them for my business, so I don't know the procedure for ordering as a consumer, but I'm sure you could find out on their website.

ULINE - Shipping Boxes, Shipping Supplies, Packaging Materials, Packing Supplies
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I usually buy everything at New York Cake & Baking. Otherwise, The Container Store has a lot of stuff.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Joann Fabrics
    AC Moore
    kitchen Kapers
    amazon, william-sonoma, surlatable.com?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    I'd like something cute that that will make it through shipping intact because im going to be shipping pastries next week. All I'm finding are options to personalize. I'll get those if I have no choice, but I'd like other options.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If you're looking for Christmas type packaging craft stores have loads of that stuff this time of year for packaging up food.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Thank you! I'll look at all of these places. I bake for people every year, but this will be the first year that I mail food. I'm a little nervous about it.

• CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,079Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I was just in AC Moore yesterday and they had a ton of containers for Holiday food packaging. Some were tacky, but there were a fair amount of really cute ones at a reasonable price.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ive used tins from Target lined with tissue paper for shipping cookies.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file