Wrong birthday - is it only me?

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
Hello. My birthday always says Feb. 28 - which is wrong. No matter how many times I change it to July 3, it stays Feb. 28. Just thought I'd mention it. :)
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Usually it defaults to some date in November.

Because of this error, you will not be getting a year older.

You're Welcome!
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Ha! Wonderful! :thumbright:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    CP I've had the same problem.
    Gretchen had to end up fixing it...voila! :glasses8:
  • kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    At some point, my profile changed to the wrong information. It said I wasn't subscribed to any of the "lists," but wouldn't let me subscribe because I am, wrong birthday and I was born in the wrong country. I was able to fix, I think, everything but one subscription. We'll see if I get the two others. According to Curly Nikki, I'm subscribed (but don't receive it.) According to nc.com, I'm not.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    I can fix birthdays if you send me an email ([email protected]).

And thanks, KathyMack, for the info about email subscriptions. I'll share that with the Smart Guys.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    I just registered last night, and had the same problem (November date) along with immediately and often being told that I did not agree to the regulations. I had not even seen them yet. But after a few tries it worked like a dream and my DOB did stick to the correct date when I edited my profile. Now if I can get a profile pic added, all will be well.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Sorry about the troubles, Fifi. Let me know if I can help you with your profile pic.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    Thank you, I will. I have a temperamental iPhone that is prone to freezing, and spotty service. I will try again when everything seems to be running smoothly.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file