Transitioning Support Please!!

I'm 8 days into going CG and my hair is (hopefully) transitioning... It looks blah, feels a bit greasy and has frizz...

I'm hoping that you folks can lend some support my way (and to anyone else transitioning) to keep it up... I'm not going to lie, I've been eyeing my old shampoo longingly the last couple of days!!!

Anyone have any horror stories, support stories or any words of encouragement to send my way?!
~Give me a head with hair,
long beautiful hair ~

Comments

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    GOOD LUCK AND KEEP IT UP.

if your hair is greasy you made what to do a no poo. or a clarifying cleanse with a shampoo.

you may also need moisture.

its all trial in error. i've been cg for about a year and i'm still learning.
  • wholelottalovewholelottalove Posts: 168Registered Users
    Check out my reply on another post regarding this topic! I'm 2 weeks CG and the first week SUCKED. But now I'm getting complements left and right! My mom told me my hair hasn't looked this good in my life. Hang in there! You'll see results, just give it some time :)
    3a
    medium/thick
    Loves protein and oils

Low-poo: MopTop gentle shampoo
    Co-wash: CJDF, Jessicurl Aloeba
    RO: Jessicurl Too Shea, MopTop daily conditioner, CJ rehab, CJ strengthening
    LI: ^^^
    DT: Jessicurl WDT, SS Deeply Decadent
    PT: SS protein treatment, Ouidad 12 min
    Oils: argan, sweet almond, jessicurl oil blend
    Stylers: SS firm hold, SS curl enhancing jelly, Kiss My Face Upper Management gel, AG Recoil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file