Making leave-ins using conditioners?

Do any of yous make your own leave ins using your conditioner?

what are your recipes?

Comments

• steph35steph35 Posts: 176Registered Users
    Hello, Miss Sugar.:wave: Googlez Kimmaytube leave-in, she has a very popular leave in which includes your favorite conditioner plus other organic ingredients.

I would suggest anything Shea Moisture....they don't give specific directions to any of their products (besides shampoo maybe), I think maybe to let the consumer figure it out for themselves.....worked for me!:glasses11:
    french/black american 3b/3c/4a hair; fine n crrrrrrly
    'poo~ SheaMoisture C 'n' H (pink label)
    rinse out/leave in conditioner~ Tresemme Moisture,GVP Balm, Suave Shea and Almond
    Deep Con and Detangling~ Mixed Silk,Elasta QP (now with olive oil!)
    Stylers/Oils~ SheaMoisture DTM, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, ,Grapeseed oil/Tresemme Thermal Spray (great for diffusing/heat) all shea oils
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    I will use a small amount of my rinse conditioner as my leave in.
    The only leave in conditioner I've ever liked is Shescentit's Coco Creme Leave in.
  • rbbrbb Posts: 4,355Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    many of us use our regular conditioner as a leave in, maybe most of us do. i use even deep conditioners as a leave in, just less.
    you can either rinse part of the conditioner out, leaving some in til your hair feels like silk to seaweed, or you can rinse all out and put in a little to stay in.
    most of the time i don't use a rinse out, i cowash my hair then rinse that all out (been using cj daily fix every day, it has great conditioning), then put in whatever conditioner i want to leave in my hair that day.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file