CurlTalk

What type of hair do I have?

I really can't decide, by the descriptions, what type of hair I have. Someone help me out?

65vmf7.jpg

2eyie5t.jpg

Sorry, I know it's hard to see the hair, but these are the best ones I've got at the moment. Most of the pictures I have, I've straightened my hair.

Comments

• *Sugar**Sugar* Posts: 61Registered Users
    type 2 wavy
  • *Sugar**Sugar* Posts: 61Registered Users
    I really can't decide, by the descriptions, what type of hair I have. Someone help me out?

65vmf7.jpg

2eyie5t.jpg

Sorry, I know it's hard to see the hair, but these are the best ones I've got at the moment. Most of the pictures I have, I've straightened my hair.
    *Sugar* wrote: »
    type 2 wavy

Im guessing...not too good at this lol
  • steph35steph35 Posts: 176Registered Users
    Is it right after washing with no product?
    french/black american 3b/3c/4a hair; fine n crrrrrrly
    'poo~ SheaMoisture C 'n' H (pink label)
    rinse out/leave in conditioner~ Tresemme Moisture,GVP Balm, Suave Shea and Almond
    Deep Con and Detangling~ Mixed Silk,Elasta QP (now with olive oil!)
    Stylers/Oils~ SheaMoisture DTM, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, ,Grapeseed oil/Tresemme Thermal Spray (great for diffusing/heat) all shea oils
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    Welcome to nc.

Curl pattern doesn't really matter. What really matters are your properties- texture, porosity, density. We both can have the same curl pattern but very different hair.

Some great info
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/67218-texture-porosity-other-hair-type-madness.html

Live Curly Live Free - Home
    Curl Wizard - Home