PSF Sale - 50% off Cyber Monday

RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
PSF's big sale of the year is on Monday, 11/28 (Cyber Monday). 50% off everything, no limit.

Comments

• MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Oof, that's fantastic. Thanks for the heads up!

--
    Sent from my phone, please excuse typos or brevity.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • curlyserfcurlyserf Posts: 858Registered Users
    OMG - that's an amazing sale!

RCW - I just ordered the Clairisonic Mia. Any products you would recommend to use with it. I'm 45 with really no wrinkles except just the slightest ones near the eyes. My skin is slightly oily in the t-zone and normal to slightly dry everywhere else. I just want to get on a routine that will even out my skin tone and keep my skin from aging.

TIA!

Kerri
    2?/3a ??? ; fine; high density; normal porosity and elasticity
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:
    cleanse:Organix Vanilla Silk, Use Me Cleansing Cream
    rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)
    stylers:Curl Keeper, UFD Curly Magic, & Alba Botanicals Strong Hold Gel
    PT:CJ Repair Me

mod CG since August 2010
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    dang! i just bought more salicylic acid.....but, i am considering their retinol cream. what do you think of it rcw?
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Here is a link to the website for people who would need to ask (like I had to to a while ago)
    Pure Skin Formulations - Advanced Cosmeceutical Skincare
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    Urg, I went at 9am and the Castile cleanser was already sold out. Sadface.

--
    Sent from my phone, please excuse typos or brevity.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    curlyserf wrote: »
    OMG - that's an amazing sale!

RCW - I just ordered the Clairisonic Mia. Any products you would recommend to use with it. I'm 45 with really no wrinkles except just the slightest ones near the eyes. My skin is slightly oily in the t-zone and normal to slightly dry everywhere else. I just want to get on a routine that will even out my skin tone and keep my skin from aging.

TIA!

Oops...sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I was going to suggest the Gentle Castile cleanser, but I see it's sold out. Damn. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm dying to try their Gentle Foaming cleanser. It's almost twice the price of their other cleansers though.

One of the nicest products to start an anti-aging program with is Vitamin C. PSF makes a fine one at a good price.
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    dang! i just bought more salicylic acid.....but, i am considering their retinol cream. what do you think of it rcw?

I use prescription Retin-A, which is both stronger and less-expensive than retinol products. But, for those who want a lower-strength OTC retinol, PSF makes a high-quality one.
    What about the papaya cleanser? Anyone know anything about it?

In my cart is:

the papaya cleanser
    retinol nite repair (0.5%)
    facial sunscreen lotion (SPF30)

Any feedback from anyone?

Kerri
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:
    rinse out/li:Ion Effective Care, Tresseme Naturals Radiant Volume (both with NPF added)

mod CG since August 2010
    Ok, I'm a total PJ and a sucker for a good sale. I went ahead and placed my order. I ended up getting the Moisture Balance Lotion for free, so I got 4 products for $50.

Kerri
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:

mod CG since August 2010
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Both the GCC and the HA serum went out of stock before the sale even began.
    That foaming cleanser does look nice. Here's hoping they send me a sample!
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    I posted this last night, but I must have done something wrong.

I should have looked at some other threads before ordering. I realized that the papaya cleanser was not a good choice. I placed another order for the Gentle Foaming Cleanser and emailed PSF and asked that the papaya cleanser be cancelled. They responded quickly and said they would. So, in all, I got:

Gentle Foaming Cleanser
    Retinol Nite Repair (0.5%)
    Sunscreen - SPF 30
    Moisture Balance Lotion
    Lip Balm

I'm impressed with customer service so far. We'll see how the products work!

Kerri
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:

mod CG since August 2010
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    luvmylocs wrote: »

I use prescription Retin-A, which is both stronger and less-expensive than retinol products. But, for those who want a lower-strength OTC retinol, PSF makes a high-quality one.

thanks! i saw this after i went ahead and ordered the 1% retinol cream. i liked the sample. i did get another prescription for my tazorac this time in gel form (it's worked better for me than retin-a).

i'd sort of forgotten about vitamin c for helping clear my skin during the day. i think i have some left over. i'll put it on my next sale list. thanks again!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • CAT301CAT301 Posts: 40Registered Users
    Ugh! How did I miss this??
    My products came today. I'm looking forward to trying them! The Papaya Cleanser was supposed to be cancelled, but ended up shipping anyway. They are refunding my account and said I could keep the cleanser since it was their mistake.

Kerri
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:

mod CG since August 2010
  • CAT301CAT301 Posts: 40Registered Users
    My products came today. I'm looking forward to trying them! The Papaya Cleanser was supposed to be cancelled, but ended up shipping anyway. They are refunding my account and said I could keep the cleanser since it was their mistake.

That is impeccable customer service. Love it.
    CAT301 wrote: »

That is impeccable customer service. Love it.

It did take 3 emails since I placed my order to finally get my refund, but I was pleased with their last response and my refund was issued right after I received their last reply. They even included 2 lip balms and a couple samples for free.

I've tried everything except the sunscreen ( I wanted to see what the balancing moisturizer was like on it's own) and so far, I like them. The retinol will take a few weeks to see improvement, but it was not irritating and it even has some ingredients that moisturize so I don't think I'll need another product on top at night.

Kerri
    color treated

CURRENTLY USING:

mod CG since August 2010
    PSF has great customer service.

I really took advantage of them this sale. I ordered my entire year's worth of skincare from them all in one day...$600 worth of stuff for $300...and I did it in 5 separate orders so that I could get 5 free gifts instead of 1. And they included free samples in all 5 of my orders.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Well I missed out on this but I didnt know what else to get. I only get the Gentle Castile cleanser and they were out. I need to check back, I'm running on empty and so far it's been the best cleanser I've used.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file