Long healthy curls?

happytreefunhappytreefun Posts: 59Registered Users
So I've been wanting to grow out my hair for a while. Right now it's
around 5 inches below my shoulders. I would really love it of it would grow out to a little more than my mid back. I know heat damage won't help it grow and I almost never use heat on my hair but I was wondering if any of you had any tips on how to grow long and healthy hair.

Comments

• JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    So I've been wanting to grow out my hair for a while. Right now it's
    around 5 inches below my shoulders. I would really love it of it would grow out to a little more than my mid back. I know heat damage won't help it grow and I almost never use heat on my hair but I was wondering if any of you had any tips on how to grow long and healthy hair.

That's long,if straightened it'll be belly button length maybe?try more protective styles
    Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlTalk App
  • happytreefunhappytreefun Posts: 59Registered Users
    It is already pretty long but I would love it if it would be that long without Gavin to straighten it. I was just wondering what you meant when you said I should try more protective styles? I really appreciate your advise but I just got a little confused haha.
  • chicabellezachicabelleza Posts: 82Registered Users
    Protective styles like buns & updos. This way the ends of your hair are more protected from breaking off. Friction from your clothes & the elements can cause breakage & buns & such protect them from this. HTH :)

Sent from my M865 using CurlTalk App
  • happytreefunhappytreefun Posts: 59Registered Users
    Oh okay I understand now. Thank you!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file