We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Post your photos!

y0shiy0shi Posts: 55Registered Users
I've been wanting to see peoples BC'd hair, transitioning hair, natural hair, whatever! So if you guys could post pictures of your hair, how long it's been growing out, and whatever else information you want to include, it would be phenomenal! Thanks in advance :3

Comments

• MixxitupMixxitup Posts: 40Registered Users
    2 months w/o a relaxer im cutting my relaxed ends as my hair grows and the easiest thing for me is to bun it with a headband:/

Sent from my Vortex using CurlTalk App
  • y0shiy0shi Posts: 55Registered Users
    how long are you planning on transitioning?
  • MixxitupMixxitup Posts: 40Registered Users
    Until my natural hair is atleast shoulder length I have a longgg ways to go

Sent from my Vortex using CurlTalk App
    ohh woww, i wish i could wait that long, i'm planning on waiting until june 2012, i've been transitioning for 5 months now. Have you tried any transitioning or protective styles?
  • adst2nvadst2nv Posts: 215Registered Users
    2 years, 2 months natural. If you're into hair typing, I'm a 4b. This is a twist out done on dry hair using Blue Magic Coconut Oil and Oyin Handmade's shine and define serum.
    a6937e5b-b8ef-2524.jpg

This is my protective style, rodded, small two strand twists. I wear these about 3 weeks at a time. Last set was also done using the Blue Magic Coconut grease. I love that stuff.a6937e5b-b9a3-5242.jpg
    4b mostly, with some 4a

BC'ed: Sept. 2009
    Loving my hair as God intended it to be!! :love7:
  • iAmPebblesiAmPebbles Posts: 3Registered Users
    I have been transitioning fot 10 months. Want to BC at 1 year. Here is pics of my transitioning style and hair. a6934c34-334a-ab60.jpg a6934c34-3374-df6b.jpg
    a6934c34-33e0-6515.jpg
    a6934c34-3431-4bae.jpg
    all of you look like you're enjoying your hair, i can't seem to make any styles besides straightening it work D'; i'm 5 months post and seem to have significant growth, and i hope to BC in a little over 6 months from now. i'll try to post some photos as soon as i can!
  • chusescurlygirlchusescurlygirl Posts: 1Registered Users
    This was a braid out but humidity made me frizz:
    it looks good! i wish mine came out like that /:
  • honeybrowncandy78honeybrowncandy78 Posts: 88Registered Users
    Here is my big chop 11/17/10

Here I am as of 11/01/11 on my bday

I got these installed on 11/17/11

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
  • honeybrowncandy78honeybrowncandy78 Posts: 88Registered Users
    I am currently at about 4 1/2 almost 5 inches, it would be longer but I believe in trimming when relaxed and natural. I admit I transitioned for a month then decided to bc. I guess I was a little to anxious and I was taking water aerobics so I didn't want to put in the time

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
  • BlackBerry89BlackBerry89 Posts: 13Registered Users
    Transitioning for 1mnth. Last relaxer in october.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using CurlTalk App
    i understand, lol i wanna cut my hair every wash day lol
    but all lf you guys look like you have great hair growth progress :3 i think mines grown a lot since my last hair cut lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file