Bantu knots!! :)

FrannieGoytFrannieGoyt Posts: 114Registered Users
I just did my 3a/3b hair in Bantu knots! I'm really excited to see results it took 1 1/2 hours so I hope it turns out well!

Comments

• BlessedBmyRootsBlessedBmyRoots Posts: 51Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm sure they'll come out great! I did mine for the first time on monday and took them out today. They were the first PS that I was able to do and get right. I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair in such a short time frame (probably because I never do my hair). These are going to be my staple!

Here they are:

uploadfromtaptalk1322110166985.jpg

I even wore them out:
    uploadfromtaptalk1322110189396.jpg

And this was my final result!

uploadfromtaptalk1322110115937.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1322110269567.jpg

I'm a 4 something. I loved it. I played with my hair so much that I messed it up, but I'm going to put them back in tomorrow.
  • FrannieGoytFrannieGoyt Posts: 114Registered Users
    Aw yours look so great!! Mine turned out really bad lol! I took them out and my roots were still wet and really flat... Then I tried to shake the rest of the twists out and it all got separated and I was left with the dreaded triangle head :P I'm gonna try again with dry hair and possibly a different method....
  • BlessedBmyRootsBlessedBmyRoots Posts: 51Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How long did you let them stay in? Although another member recommended that they should stay in for about a day, I let them stay on 2.5 days. Try them again and let them stay in a little longer.
  • FrannieGoytFrannieGoyt Posts: 114Registered Users
    Ooooh! Ooopsy I only let mine stay for about 20 hours ......next time I try I will definitely leave it for longer.... :D thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file