CurlTalk

I think I love Jessicurl (Deep Conditioning Treatment) again

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
Way back when I first joined this site, Jessicurl was thebomb.com for me. Then I stopped using it, because I got tired of buying stuff mailorder.

Last week I went to a curly meetup, and I got a sample of the deep conditioning treatment. You have the option to leave it in.....I just washed and twisted my hair. I even took it way back and used a wide toothed comb instead of my Denman.

This stuff is awesome. I feel the pj in me rearing its head again. My hair is so different from what it was back then. It's not nearly as porous, and since it has fully recovered from all that flat ironing and pressing I used to do, my hair is very resilient.

Anyway, thought I'd share. Got some Curl Junkie on the way....trying to remain calm. LOL:laughing5:

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• lisa6lisa6 Posts: 543Registered Users
    This has been on my wish list forever, and I finally ordered a bottle. It's one of a handful of DCs that I see in constant rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    comic-p.jpg
    4a fine, thin, high porosity
    Poo: SM Y&B, BT TT
    C: HE Reconditioning, Suave Almond and Shea
    DC: CJ CR, CJ RM
    LI: JC DT
    Curl Cream: RN BWCC, CJ CCCC
    Gel: CJ AFG
    Refresher: SM Thickening Mist, SM Y&A Milk, CJ CIAB
    Moisturizer: CJ SL, SM CES
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    This was the only conditioner I never tried. I remember being addicted to TooShea!, and the Aloeba was alright. This stuff is really really good.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • peachfuzzzpeachfuzzz Posts: 113Registered Users
    I love this conditioner also, but tryin to hold out for a sale! I've not found anything that quite compares to how this did my hair.
    Texture: Coarse?; Density: Med (?); Porosity(:confused3:?? Med-high); Wave pattern: 4B coils

Poo:
    Elucence MB
    Deep Condish: GVP Conditioning Balm Moisturizer: Qhemets Amla Olive HC:love5:
    Sealer: QB
    Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist (I use this as a styler too)
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Lock
    (rarely use)

event.png

event.png

• twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    love it too as a dt or leave-in
  • DewMakerDewMaker Posts: 156Registered Users
    I've been experimenting with DC's but so far nothing has compared to the Too Shea. I might end up going back to it, especially since it's in a bottle now.
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    it was in my top 5 conditioners for sure. i would buy the gallon. i have sisterlocks now so it doesn't fit in my regimen but i'll always remember it fondly!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural