any thoughts on the pill to cure curls?

naturaldollnaturaldoll Posts: 569Registered Users Curl Novice
The pill being disscused on the naturallycurly main site? What do you all think about scientist devoting time and energy to finding a cure for natural curls? My first thought:

Lawd have mercy. A cure for curls. And yet AIDS/HIV, and Cancer both still have no cure. Humanity is doomed.
Last Relaxer: February 14, 2011
BC: March 17, 2012
Porosity: Low to Normal
Curl Type: 4a/3c
Texture: Coarse
Density: Thick
Length:shoulder
24661416.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
:love4::afro:

Comments

• ChikyuuChikyuu Posts: 268Registered Users
    I've actually never heard of this.
    PhoneCurtainScale.jpgPhoneFrontScale.jpgWEbcamHaircutscale.jpg
    2c or something MODCG Since December 2011!
    New May 20th Routine
    Low-poo:SheaM
    Co-wash:VO5 KiwiLime or VanillaMint
    LI:TN, Regis OliveOil Condish, GVP CB
    Styler: LALSG
    Daily routine: Cleanse, LI, soak with water, scrunch in gel, plop, pixie diffuse, air dry.

• DedachanDedachan Posts: 1,644Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If only there was a cure for dimwittedness.
  • favoritecolorblufavoritecolorblu Posts: 287Registered Users
    What?
  • GroYoFroGroYoFro Posts: 237Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The pill being disscused on the naturallycurly main site? What do you all think about scientist devoting time and energy to finding a cure for natural curls? My first thought:

Lawd have mercy. A cure for curls. And yet AIDS/HIV, and Cancer both still have no cure. Humanity is doomed.

The scientist devote time and energy, because there is a profit to be made.

There are alot of people out there that want straight hair, but that should affect the rest of us that don't care.
    "Life is too short to keep your hair short"

Click here to visit - GRO YO FRO!
  • Kurlygirly0204Kurlygirly0204 Posts: 50Registered Users
    Gee, a "cure" for curls? Wow that is THE most dumb thing I have ever heard. I happen to like my curls. I do not need to "cure" them. Curls are not a disease and I hate how the makers of this pill call it a "cure" we need a cure for cancer not hair which isn't a disease.
  • BleachedCurlsBleachedCurls Posts: 56Registered Users
    I've been on 3 different bc pills, Yaz, Lo Estrin & Seasonique. I didn't notice any of them have any effect on my hair, but I did notice they all made me gain a ton of weight):
    currently using:
    5,000 MCG Biotin,
    VO5 Moisture Milks
    Clairol Shimmer Lights Blonde & Silver CO (once every two weeks)
    LALSG

fine bleached 2a/3b hair that doesn't actually curl, it's just like an S shape that just gets tighter. sometimes some of it curls underneath though. :happy10:
  • loremipsumloremipsum Posts: 162Registered Users Curl Novice
    Calling it a "cure" is a bit offensive, especially since there doesn't seem to be any inverse. Plenty of straight-haired women or those with weak waves want curly hair. Why isn't there a straight "cure"?
  • AmberBrownAmberBrown Posts: 1,072Registered Users
    I've been on 3 different bc pills, Yaz, Lo Estrin & Seasonique. I didn't notice any of them have any effect on my hair, but I did notice they all made me gain a ton of weight):

Yep:confused3: not bc but up until...yesterday. I was taking medications that caused hella weight gain. 40 lbs in 6 months. I finally had enough and stopped taking them.
    Wonder what kinds of side effects this pill might have.
  • GroYoFroGroYoFro Posts: 237Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    AmberBrown wrote: »

Yep:confused3: not bc but up until...yesterday. I was taking medications that caused hella weight gain. 40 lbs in 6 months. I finally had enough and stopped taking them.
    Wonder what kinds of side effects this pill might have.

i heard the side effects are: 1) you are never satisfied, so you become un happy 2) never comfortable with yourself 3) and as a result of number two, you can never love somebody else, because in order to love somebody else you've got to first love yourself....
    "Life is too short to keep your hair short"

Click here to visit - GRO YO FRO!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file