New to makeup

smileygal12321smileygal12321 Posts: 26Registered Users
Hi I want to start wearing eye makeup to school. I put some eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. What do you think?182cdce9-b663-f102.jpg

Comments

• 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Posts: 1,589Registered Users
    I think you look pretty young, so if I were to advise you I would use a natural mascara (not ingredients, but the look - not the thickest, longest stuff, and not in the darkest black) and maybe a brown eyeliner, but not too thick.

I think what you have done there is nice, and looks age-appropriate. I would stick with it and make sure to take good care of your skin, and be careful to remove that eye makeup gently - you don't want to irritate or cause wrinkles.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Your eyebrows look beautiful (well, all of you does, but your brows are particularly beautiful).

Anyway...

I don't think you need much makeup. I would just put black mascara and a tiny bit of blush and sheer tinted lipgloss on you. Shadow and liner would probably be too much, but you could experiment with it if you want to.
  • SexychocolateSexychocolate Posts: 55Registered Users
    New to makeup
    Hi I want to start wearing eye makeup to school. I put some eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. What do you think?182cdce9-b663-f102.jpg

I think you are beautiful. Please don't mind the compliment. With your skin...I dont think wearing makeup will be an issue. You should learn about taking care of your skin, first. Everyone is different and as time goes on...or years your skin will change. But, more importantly take care of your skin. Wash your face twice a day, and remove any extra oils. The look you have is perfect, its natural looking. Some women go overboard with the eyeshadow and under eye pencil. This girl at work wears too much black under her eyes, its bold bold, and she very attractive...she doesnt need it. I have never really understood the need to really get into makeup. I can see if a person was not attractive, or a special occasion, a special day, getting your pictures taken, but to wear makeup everyday. I cant do it, and I dont. My skin is more important to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file