Any Straight Haired Naturals

naturallychelseanaturallychelsea Posts: 100Registered Users
Just curious about regimens and products etc because for winter I'm wearing my hair straight. I flat iron once evey two weeks or less using a babyliss pro nano titanium 1" flat iron. So is there anyone else out there who wears their curls straight?

Comments

• MissDeeMissDee Posts: 16Registered Users
    Hi. I also blowdry/flatiron every two weeks since the weather got cooler and I try not to refresh with heat. Lately i found it easier to detangle then cornrow and shampoo my hair like that focusing on my scalp and rinsing really well in cold water.

Products/Routine:
    1. ORS creamy aloe shampoo (diluted + pinch of baking soda) or SM moisture retention
    2. SM deep treatment masque (sit under dryer) + cold water rinse
    3. air dry however long then blow dry w/a dab of kinky kurly knot today & chi silk infusion
    4. flatiron with African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil & a lil bit of ORS olive oil lotion
    5. silk wrap

I've been experimenting so I'll probably drop a product or 2 next time lol. :tongue5:
    last relaxer april 09

bc: August 11, 2009:toothy4:

products:
    as i am coconut cowash/ tresseme naturals
    shea moisture deep treatment masque
    evoo, coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil
    whipped Shea butter mix
  • naturallychelseanaturallychelsea Posts: 100Registered Users
    My reggie goes as follows
    • I wash with herbal essence
    • DC with ORS replenishing conditioner
    • Condition with herbal essences
    • apply lacio lacio and a dab of silk infusion to sections of my hair and herbal essences split end protector to my ends. I use my denman to detangle that section then braid it
    • i allow my hair to dry to about 80% then whip out my blowdryer
    • i spray my hair with tressemme heat protectant spray
    • i use my denman for tension and use the concentrator nozzle
    • i then section off small pieces of hair and apply ultrasheen satin creme press to my ends
    • i then brush it through with a boar bristle brush and do the brush chase money to flat iron my hair
    i use a babyliss pro nano titanium flat iron
  • MissDeeMissDee Posts: 16Registered Users
    Oh I use a Hot n Silky Tourmaline 1" flatiron and the slim 5/8" for edges
    last relaxer april 09

bc: August 11, 2009:toothy4:

products:
    as i am coconut cowash/ tresseme naturals
    shea moisture deep treatment masque
    evoo, coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil
    whipped Shea butter mix
  • EvaCurls333EvaCurls333 Posts: 82Registered Users
    I have been wearing my hair straight now for the last few months and I live it. I use the Shea moisture deep treatment then I get it blown out with a round brush and flat ironed. At night I either wrap it or put in in a pony. I use the chi flat iron serum when I touch up my little fly aways. It's growing well and healthy so no complaints here. 44501215-f67e-d60c.jpg44501215-f6a8-7e92.jpg
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    I did mine today but it wasn't as good as getting it done but its good enough to stay down.

Air dry it after putting garnier sleek&shine anti frizz oil.then flat iron.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file