Greeting From Nova Scotia!

nattykinsnattykins Posts: 14Registered Users
Hi Curlies!

I'm just dropping by to introduce myself - I'm 27 and from beautiful Nova Scotia. I am a natural curly (3a) and spent most of my childhood/young adulthood trying desperately to straighten it. In the past few years, I've decided to embrace my natural curls (when I started, all of my friends started asking, what did you do to your hair? They all thought my straight hair was natural :P)

I stumbled upon a long hair forum and started reading about Co-Washing and that lead me to start thinking of my hair and what I put in it. I started co-washing every couple of days between shampoos.

Now, I think I'm ready to go full co-washing. I've put my shampoo away (not ready to throw it out, just in case!) and found conditioner that is CG approved and here I go!

I'm hoping to get some tips and support from fellow curlies here :)
~Give me a head with hair,
long beautiful hair ~

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome!

Check out the Type 3 hair boards for tips.
  • mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Glad to have you with us, Nattykins! You'll find tons of good info on these boards. Be patient and remember that the same thing doesn't work for everyone. Experiment with ideas you read about -- even if it sounds a little strange! It worked for someone!! Be sure to post what works for you - and what doesn't. That's how we all learn and grow. Have fun!
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're so glad to have you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file