We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Portion of really loose waves....the rest curly

curlyty07curlyty07 Posts: 26Registered Users
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I came here because I have been having some issues with my hair. I believe my hair is 3c...?? My concern is that the majority of my hair is full of nice tight curls, but then I have this portion on the left side of my head that has really really loose curls. It's not heat damage because I went about 4 months without straightening my hair, and the new growth just seemed to not grow as curly as the rest of my head. When I was younger I didn't have this issue. I used to relax my hair but I stopped over 2 years ago and all of the relaxer hs grown out. My question is, is it possible for your hair to change texter over time?? It's so frustrating because I can't wear it out like I want to because the looser portion hangs so much longer than the rest of my hair. Any suggestions on what to do so that my hair can be more uniformed? I know cutting the looser part could be an option, but that would be an issue when I straighten my hair because in that case it would be shorter. Please help!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file