Bun for bobs?

HedyHedy Posts: 173Registered Users
So, after a year of short hair, I am sick of the lack of options (some mornings I just wish I could do a quick side pony). It's in a-line, front is chin length. With the cold and wind coming, I would like to protect it. Any ideas?
?
So..um...I kinda fell off the CG wagon. I got sick of long curly hair about 6 months ago. I currently have a short a-line, which I flat iron, although I also wear it wavy sometimes. I still use sulfate-free poos (I'm madly in love with the Bodyshop's rainforest moisture) and silicone free conditioners.
Want to get money back on your Drugstore.com, Walgreen and Sally Beauty purchases? Check out Sunshine Rewards!

Comments

• mintheminthe Banned Posts: 209Banned Users
    What is the length in back? What is your hair type? When mine was a little longer than chin length (all the way around), I was able to get it into a small ponytail. You can do a half-up bun. Take the front half of your hair and twist it into a cinnamon bun. Wrap a ponytail holder around it or secure it with a barrette.

I always try to keep my hair at least at below chin-length so I have options for bad hair days. There are still very limited options until you get to shoulder-length! You hair will grow faster than you think!
    ddkodd.jpg2jcfs6t.jpg
    Proud to be Indian-Iranian American

"I'd rather they say they hate Jews than hide behind some stupid bs about them being attacked."
    --Marah Mizrahi (on Middle Eastern relations)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file