What is clear eyeliner for?

pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
So, I bought a "white" eyeliner on clearance. I got it home and even when I applied it back and forth on the same spot on my hand, you couldn't see it. Me: "I want my 50 cents back!!!" Sister: "It says clear." Me: "Oh. That explains why you can't see it. Why would anyone want clear eyeliner?"

Anyone know what clear eyeliner is for?
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers

Comments

• curlybrancurlybran Posts: 510Registered Users
    Bahahaha!!!!!! Maybe as a primer for regular eye liner??!?!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    To make eyeshadows into liners. It's basically a clear liner that you can use with shadows to make lasting eyeliner.

But what you got sounds like what happened to me.
    Sounds like the pencil is old. No wonder it was on clearance for 50 cents. I had this cheap white eyeliner pencil for a very long time in the back of my drawer. I grabbed it one time to do some fantasy makeup and the dang thing marked clear. I knew it used to come out white because I had used it before. But when I went to mark on my face with it.. it was just clear. I smelled it..and it smelled mega weird. So I figured it was too old and tossed it.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    *Marah* wrote: »
    To make eyeshadows into liners. It's basically a clear liner that you can use with shadows to make lasting eyeliner.

But what you got sounds like what happened to me.
    Sounds like the pencil is old. No wonder it was on clearance for 50 cents. I had this cheap white eyeliner pencil for a very long time in the back of my drawer. I grabbed it one time to do some fantasy makeup and the dang thing marked clear. I knew it used to come out white because I had used it before. But when I went to mark on my face with it.. it was just clear. I smelled it..and it smelled mega weird. So I figured it was too old and tossed it.
    Got ya. To set eyeshadow eyeliner. It has been hurting my brain trying to figure this out. Thanks.
    Mine was a clear eyeliner. I just assumed it was white because the pencil part was white.
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    Huh, I never knew there was such a thing. I've been using eyeshadows as liner for about 4 years, until just recently. Never really needed a primer. I'm only going back to pencil because the shadows take too long (for my particular desired everyday look), are messy, and I've been having an increasing problem with what I believe to be a blocked tear duct. Don't know if my powdery makeups have anything to do with it, but I'm all about paring down some of the time and mess regardless.
    OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
    :lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file