condish in europe

mayimmayim Registered Users Posts: 2,301
hi curlies -

since i'm going to be moving to europe this summer, i was wondering if anyone could reccomend a good condish for me that might be readily available there. i am hoping i can look some when i'm there in spring, and spend some time trying things out.

i need something cg friendly and without proteins, which seems hard to find. i haven't found anything in the drugstores which fills the bill, but i wondered about a salon product, or something i could find in specialty shops, etc.

many thanks in advance for your suggestions!

m
coarse, thick 3a
modified cg

weight.png

Comments

• lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    I have yet to find anything Mayim, but you actually might have better luck in Spain than I have in Sweden so far. I know there are some that carry the Bumble & Bumble leave-in/rinse-out (although I would only consider that for a leave-in), and some have the MOP conditioners, but I don't think any of those are CG, are they?
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • mayimmayim Registered Users Posts: 2,301
    i know there is a salon that carries B&b there, but they don't have any protein-free conditioners. i was liking the seaweed for a while, but i think the protein from the kelp got to me after a while.

i need to look at the mop ingredients again. there are a couple that are cg friendly, but i don't think they were protein free. i will give the list another look.

thanks for the suggestions!

m

eta: looks like the mop mixed greens & also the c-system condish might have promise!
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

yeah, the c-system that you mentioned is the one I was thinking of! Just make sure you stock up of everything you love before you move! I learned the hard way. :roll: There's always ebay if you get truly desperate enough. :wink:
  • mayimmayim Registered Users Posts: 2,301
    lushaholic wrote:
    yeah, the c-system that you mentioned is the one I was thinking of! Just make sure you stock up of everything you love before you move! I learned the hard way. :roll: There's always ebay if you get truly desperate enough. :wink:

yeah, i'm already planning on bringing a few bottles of condish (and a few other assorted items i've had trouble finding there) with me on my next trip in spring, then a few more when i move there in june. that way i'll at least have a 6 month or so back up time to find something new! the lengths we go to!

by the way - did i ask you if you were able to find any aveda products there? i can't find any info about it. i just have a few hg makeup items, and i hope i can either find them or find replacements for them. if not, both my mom and a friend have promised to send them to me in care packages, since they're tiny. ;)

speaking of which - i still need to send you a sally's comb! or are you back in the states now?

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

Oops, I forgot about this thread! :oops: I'm in the States for a few more days, and I did pick up one of those combs at Sally's! Now I just have to find it again because I seem to have misplaced it already! :roll: Anyway, about the Aveda, I haven't seen any in Sweden, but I know they have Aveda salons all over Germany and the UK. Not fair if you ask me. :?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file