Permanent makeup. Any have?

Does anyone on this board have permanent makeup? If so, please share the good and the bad.

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, I had lip liner done. It always bothered me that my lips lacked definition when I didn't wear liner. I felt uncomfortabl wearing lipstick without liner because it looked so "blah." I have full lips, so they didn't exactly disappear when I'm not wearing liner, but they looked undone.

Pros
    Lips have more definition
    Line looks natural

Cons
    Was pricey!
    It hurt a lot!
    Took a long time to heal and to reach its final look.
    Still isn't as defined as I'd like
    Hard to find good tattooers
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • stacyw71stacyw71 Posts: 75Registered Users
    I had permanent eyeliner done about 14 years ago. I loved it!!! When I was younger (up until 30 and kids ;-)), all I really felt like I needed was eyeliner. I loved the permanent eyeliner for several years because I didn't need any other makeup. Now, it is faded and I could use a touch up. I still like it because even without makeup, I have something, but I usually add more. I haven't had it touched up (darkened) because now that I am older, I feel like I need more makeup. So if I'm going to put makeup on anyway, I might as well swipe a liner over my lids while I'm at it. Glad I did it though. HTH!
    [FONT=&quot]CG since 9/2011[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 3b/Coarse/Medium thickness

[/FONT]Low Poo: Shea Moisture Retention, Loreal Everpure Sulfate-Free (ocassionally)
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner
    RO: GVP Conditioning Balm, AOHR
    LI: GVP Conditioning Balm
    DT: Shea Moisture DT Hair Masque, AOHR
    Gel: Dep Endurance Styling Gel, HE Set Me Up Spray Gel

http://public.fotki.com/stacyw71/
    Password: embracecurls
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Thank you for the replies. I went and had my eyebrows and upperlid done. I also had my eyelashes tinted. I can honestly say that I'm thrilled with the results. My face always looked so washed out because I have blonde eyebrows and eyelashes. Now all I do is put on a little blush in the morning and I'm out the door. So many people have commented I look so healthy and glowing. What have I done? I'll never tell...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file