Don't know where to start....

I want to go completely CG but I don't know where to start. I've been natural for a little more than 2.5 years. I have 4a hair that is medium to low density, medium porosity. My strands are fine to normal. I have wiry, spongy and some silky strands. I would like to know how to go CG and what products to start out with. I need a cleanser, a styling product and a moisturizer. Can someone help? Thank you. :)

Comments

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    knowing all the properties of your hair is the first step so you'er on your way.

If you have been using cones, you have to do a cleansing to get rid of them. Fine hair tends to need protein.

you should check out this website if you havnt already:

Live Curly Live Free - Home

also go to the 4a thread and the product review thread.
  • curlspeakcurlspeak Posts: 18Registered Users
    I want to go completely CG but I don't know where to start. I've been natural for a little more than 2.5 years. I have 4a hair that is medium to low density, medium porosity. My strands are fine to normal. I have wiry, spongy and some silky strands. I would like to know how to go CG and what products to start out with. I need a cleanser, a styling product and a moisturizer. Can someone help? Thank you. :)
    Get the book. It has a video and it will answer all of your questions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file