whats my type?

pinktamitha64pinktamitha64 Posts: 24Registered Users
Hey nautral sistas.. so i've been natural since june 1, 2010 and I have since then kept my hair short. This time I'm going to grow it out and learn more about my hair and appreciate it for the curliness that it is, even though I was rockin the heck out of the boy cut:cool: So i wanted to get ya'll opinion on whether or not I can "type" my hair since it is still too short to pull out any of the curl but I will post up pics of my hair in the cut as well as it is now. Tell me what you think thanks :)

Comments

• NaturlbellaNaturlbella Posts: 59Registered Users
    Hello beautiful! I would say you are a 4b.

Just created a group for natural black hair women in the community. Please consider joining :)
    Blog - My Natural Black Hair Rock Them Curls Girl!
    Facebook Join the community of natural black hair women!
    Twitter - We'd love to hear your questions and views on natural black hair! :headbang:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KilajoKilajo Posts: 786Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have no idea. Maybe 4b, but oh my goodness your hair looks so healthy and moisturized! Simply lovely!!

On my EVO
  • pinktamitha64pinktamitha64 Posts: 24Registered Users
    thanks you guys! do u have any suggestions how to protect my hair from the cold since my hair is pretty short?
  • KilajoKilajo Posts: 786Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    thanks you guys! do u have any suggestions how to protect my hair from the cold since my hair is pretty short?

Sorry I don't. I do WNG everyday, cold, hot, or warm. I've done them for at least 20 years in cold weather... so most people would think I'm crazy! Lol

On my EVO
  • pinktamitha64pinktamitha64 Posts: 24Registered Users
    yea i only have that choice of doing wash n gos and wearing hats/bonnets until my hair grows enough to braid it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file