Any good tips for drying?

marissa_the_monstermarissa_the_monster Posts: 7Registered Users
I like to wear my hair down every now and then but the problem is, it's too wet. Like for most of the day, it feels really wet and I wish it would dry because I like the way it looks. I've tried squeezing it with a towel and air drying it but it doesn't work.

Comments

• Stormy1958Stormy1958 Posts: 99Registered Users
    You could diffuse, some blow driers have an attachment that looks like this

Hair Dryer Diffuser – How to Use a Finger Diffuser | My Hair Styling Tools

Or plopping (search for it here on the forums) for like 10, 15 minutes. That always cuts my drying time down when Im too lazy to diffuse
    "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." -Denis Watley

event.png
    *From Training*
  • emmabobemma24emmabobemma24 Posts: 34Registered Users
    I don't have the time or patience to diffuse, but for me what works pretty well is scrunching with a curl-ease towel (although a t-shirt would probably work just as well) and then putting in up loosely in an Aquis microfiber hair turban (I got mine at TJ Maxx for around $6) while I get dressed and do makeup.

My hair
    2c, thick, normal elasticity, normal porosity
    Mod-CG since winter 2010.

Products!
    • Low poo: L'Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing, Alverde Gloss, Giovanni Beautifully Blonde
    • Co-wash: V05 Blackberry Sage
    • Rinse outs: EverSleek Intense Smoothing, Alverde Gloss, AG Re:coil, EO sulfate free
    • Deep: Salon Only Intense
    • Stylers: AG Fast Food, Ecostyler, EO Tame Curl Gel, Nivea Flexible Curls, HE Totally Twisted Mousse, Curly Sexy Hair Enhancing Spray Mousse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file