Major Heat Damage

lawlzdinosaurlawlzdinosaur Posts: 33Registered Users
I am sick and tired of the heat damage in my hair. Like most of my hair is healthy and fine and the curls are bouncy, but in the front I have very bad heat damage. Like that part of my hair has no curl what so ever its just annoying frizz. I've had that since I was in elementary school and I am now a sophomore in high school and I'm sick and tired if it. That is the reason that I NEVER wear my hair down. I want to get rid of it once and for all. I understand that it might not be an easy task and it might be a long process but I am willing to do what ever it takes to get rid of it cause Im just tired of it and just want to leave my hair down and not be self conscious about it please help
3C
Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture

Leave in: ^^ or Vo5 kiwi lime
Styling: LA Looks Sport Styling Gel

Comments

• SwirlyCurly24SwirlyCurly24 Posts: 39Registered Users
    Don't worry, I had the same problem a couple months ago. To help replinish the damaged areas and get them back to their curly state, you can do hot oil treatments every 1 or 2 weeks. The product I use is Lisa's Hair Elixir. My hair was basically stringy and straight in the front and after doing the treatment for 3 weeks the front got noticeably curlier and after about 5 weeks it was back to it's curly state! I hope this works for you!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file