Who would like to be grow out partners?

Comments

• curlybrancurlybran Posts: 510Registered Users
    Ya I am a smoker also..... About 4 years..... Everybody in my family but dad and 1 sister in law smokes so it makes it real hard to quit lol. We had decided we were gunna quit Sept unless something happened, and my gma passed away Aug 27. So we are still goin. I want to quit its just hard when we all do it..... There has also been a lot goin on lately with guy issues(I'm pretty sure I'm gunna become a nun), family issues, SIS had to have knee surgery, all sorts of Wtf can't we just get a break?! But that is 1 if my goals for this year. My doctor has me on wellbutrin wich is supposed to help stop smoking so j don't think it shld be that hard if I actually tried

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
  • KuLaidejuisceKuLaidejuisce Posts: 142Registered Users
    Oh gosh I feel u girl. I got all that & then sum on my plate too. I keep telling myself if I get just a couple days to myself I could quit altogether. I'm sorry to hear about ur grandma :( I was raised by my grandparents. My aunt had 2 strokes at 42, majorly smoking related, along with diet. I'm surprised that didn't scare me into quitting. My aunt still hasn't quit either.. :/

I was on welbutrin for a lil while. I stopped taking it cuz my depression worsened. Plus those sort of meds rly weaken ur immune system

Sent from my SPH-M920 using CurlTalk App
    When I was taking my vitamins regularly, my system cleared out & I was down to 5 squares a day (from ten or more). I started having relationship issues too & that's wat made me start chain smoking again.
    Damn men lol

Think ima wash & straighten my hair tonight. I've straightened it maybe 4 times since dec. 2010
    That's helped speed up the growth. I've realized it grows a lot faster than I was giving it time to.
    In dec 2010 my hair was above my ears curly, shoulder length straight. & now its almost shoulder length curly! :)
    So I'm wondering how long it is completely straight.. last time I straightened it was at the beginning of this past nov. But it was greasy & I needed a trim. So we'll see.

Think ill def have sum pics for u since I'm not doing anything with it :)

Ya if I had a few days alone I wld be fine! My mom has had 2 heart attacks, had quit smoking almost 10 years and started again about 3 years ago.... I haven't really had any problems with my immune system luckily!!! Hahaha oh girl do I feel u on the guy thing!!!! I am remembering why I willingly stayed single so long because of stupid guys the last 2 weeks!!!!! It sucks cuz I really kinda liked him :( Idk what to do and thay is causing my chain smoking to lol! He says everything is ok btwn us but don't talk anymore?!?! Uuuuugh!!!!!
    Guys are strange & will never understand us.
    & I don't think we'll understand them (but kno them better than they kno us! Haha)
    I stayed single by choice too, to avoid catchin feelings.. but I did & now I've been in a relationship ovr a year. We make a great couple, rarely fight.. but our relationship has a painfully dark side to it lol.

Have u told him u like him & that u feel like he's paying less attention to u?
    U can tell me anything girl! I sit on here when I'm not working, or when I need peace! Lol

Oh. oh. oh. ohhhh!!
    I've been hearing about bumble & bumble, ojon, carol's daughter etc.. but didn't kno if they existed in my city lol. But I was at the mall today & looked in sephora (rarely go in there cuz its ridiculous) & found all those products in the back. Def pricey. Ordering online may be cheaper.

I decided to buy Carol's Daughter black vanilla moisturizing leave-in. $12 for an 8oz bottle, thought it couldn't hurt, lol. I haven't tried it yet, but it has no cones, or artificial crap lol
    Girl. I got locked up on Sunday.
    Feels so good to be home & clean, lmao

Girl I agree!!!!! It's so crazy that everything can be so confusing but its all the same Lmao!!!!! Ya I am the same way, I have stayed single bc I didn't want to catch feelins, more j didn't wanna get hurt lol! Blatantly just straight up told him, no. But its kinda a weird situation, not kinda its really weird! But we did hang out Saturday night and Sunday which was good. And Sunday, yesterday, and today it was him that messages me 1st lol! But Saturday was a party at his house it was funny he put something on fb about what to do that night joking I said have a party duh cuz he always does, he text me a lil later and said I think I might have a party, I said sounds like a good time yall have fun or something like that, and he said well u can come I didn't write back cuz I was gettin ready and like 30 min later he said I was being serious u need to come. So that kinda made me feel better and I tld him if they were still partying when I left the bar I might. And he kinda got upset lol bc that was so late and such a long time from now lol! So he is texting me while I'm at the bar and we ended up leaving at like 11 and I have to go thru my hometown to get to his house. And he text me right as I was getting into my town(I hadn't told him I left the bar yet lol) and when I said I was in town he got real excited and was like so ur on ur way?!?! Well I stopped at a bar here in town to see some friends and lost track of time. When I got to his house I just walked in and was saying hi to his roommate and some friends that I know and he spun around and was like holy **** I was just calling u, and showed llhis phone lol, and his 1 friend said thank god ur here cuz he has been wondering for the last 30 min lol! and Sunday was at his house also, I got there about 3 and it was just his roommate, him and I full about 6 and I didn't get home till almost 1(it was poker night and they were teaching me how to play) so I think since I'm off work tomorrow I might see if he wants to watch a movie when he gets off work so its just is 2 and no alcohol involved lol! Saturday we were laying on the love seat and he said something and I cldnt tell what it was, but it sounded like something about a baby, so I said baby wat? And he told me: no, babe, you have to wait atleast 2 weeks to be baby... SMH WTF?!?!? and Sunday night it was darlin and babe everything. So I might Idk I'm scared of rejection/him saying he doesn't feel the same way or somethin lol!!!!

I shld prolly fill in a lil back story so u aren't completely confused lol! Started talking early Dec just texting for like 3 weeks, Hung out 3 times b4 NYE, its hard to hang out cuz I work restraunt hours and he is 7-5, a lot of ppl have said I'm stupid for it and they wld never do it and blah, but we've only Hung out at his house, b4 nye it was just me and him watching movies and just hanging out, ya not a real date but Watever its fun we got to know each other and a lot more comfortable to me actually cuz ya don't have the random ppl waiters interrupting all that. NY day I went over there and him, roommate, friend, and friend gf made food, and were just hanging out playing games and darts. He called as j was leaving my house he had to go to his parents but go ahead on out he wld be there shortly. Come to find out his parents were fighting, possible divorce, he had to get the guns out of the house. Ok if that was me I wld be stressing the hell out! His parents put him in the middle of it and he was trying to play .peacekeep and all that so I didn't really talk to him till Saturday.... So ya I felt neglected but what can ya do with those type of fam probs?

What in the world did u get locked up for?!?!?!

Holy sh*t girl.. idk what else to say but he sounds like a keeper, LOL!! Its good tho. It seems u both are enjoying ur time getting to kno each other & that's rly important. Love is patient *romantic sigh* :)

Pfft... I had my son at a young age & I've been a big girl! I don't expect everyone to do everything for me so I been driving for a few years, couldn't afford drivers ed, lol. In dec 2010 I got pulled ovr right before my 18th & then our car got repoed so I nvr made it to court.. $500 fine. Or else I coulda got my license
    Well.. I got pulled ovr Sunday night going to pick my man up from work. I don't drive unless its totally necessary.. like I'm totally scared to with the warrants. I had to tho, my lil man smushed his toe pretty good. I had scripts & grocceries to get, planning his bday party.
    Then they tell me I had another warrant for an mip for tobacco at school.. WTF? THEY GIVE MIPs FOR TOBACCO? LOL.
    My mom pulled $400 outta her ass & my grandparents threw down 200.. I'm pretty lucky to have such an understanding fam. & they said I don't need to pay them back as long as I get my license
    I ain't never goin back to kent county, lmfao.

So where are u from??
    I live in grand rapids, mi- the dirty mitten :)

Ya its been pretty good but with his fam stuff I don't wanna push so just waiting to see(I'm not good at being patient! Lol) and of course the downer in me says, u never know if ur the only 1 or who else he is talking to and that kinda stuff..... I was over there tonight and it was just me and him it was nice, and alcohol wasn't involved so that helped lol! It kinda took a lil hinting for him to say something bout me coming over lol but not near as much as it cld have been since it was like 7 and he gets up for work at 630lol! And its very different for me to actually be dating/talking/actual 'relationship', since I was in school the last 5 years and back in forth btwn home and school every weekend and all the other crap that went with school lol....

Wow that is crazy! my cuz got pulled over Sunday night for driving under suspended license luckily his mom just got to go pick him up! Warrants suck! Esp MIP CRAP! LOL.... That is very good your family is understanding! I am from Oklahoma, luckily we don't have to have drivers ed b4 getting our license well not when I did atleast.

Sooooo hadn't really payed attn to length till last night when it wAs gettin caught everywhere!!!

O_o on wat? Lol.

Hahaha the back of the chair I was sittin in playing poker mainly and the couch I was sitting on trying to play darts lol! If pulled straight its down past my bra strap!!!!!

Omg. Lmao, hahahaha!
    I need me sum long hurr like that!

Lol!!!!! It was 1 of those lawn chairs that that pops out and so when u sit down in it the back is higher up and ur butt is real low lol! So anytime I moved or anything it was gettin caught... Lol and then anytime I sat on the couch i wld have to pull it over my shoulder... And if he put his arm around me i wld have to move my hair or something lol

I'm aiming for apl this year!
    Its about collar length, so I hope I can do it.
    Then maybe my hair can get caught on lamps & other ish, lmao.

Mine is like right above apl right now, stretched out its bsl

I tried the twirling method today. My hair rly took to it. I looked like lil bo peep! :3
    Everyone said it was so cute.
    Its thin tho from all the dye I used thru the yrs. The curls are rly tight & springy too so it looks a lot shorter than it is. Twirling is supposed to help keep it smooth, defined, tangle less & less frizzy. Mine def is & it feels good to let it curl & not worry about the pattern breaking up or frizzing. it even helped the hair soak up most of my product, didn't leave it crunchy. I think ill even get 2nd day hair that will stretch a lil bit.
    Apl is gonna be a b:tch, lmao

How often do u wear ur hair up in pretty styles? That's why I can't wait to have long hair :')
    What is the twirling method? That's great tho!!!! It sounds cute the springy tight curls!!!! Ya mine has thinned out Sooo much the past few years, from my thyroid being messed up and insulin resistance... Like went from thicker then a roll of quarters when put up back in 05 and now its not even as thick as a roll of dimes. And it seems like it just keeps coming out.... :( I def need to try this twirl thing if it helps keep it defined.... I usually like the crunchy bc for me when its not crunchy it feels frizzy and poofy but it seems here lately if I use hairspray it gets so tangled and dry, usually I can atleast be able to pull my hair back in a clip or pony tail for 2nd day and it look decent but if I use hairspray there is no way. Ya its pretty crazy and very different!!!! I've been working on growing mine out for a loooong time now!!!! I was really scared I had terminal shoulder length bc it seemed to stay there forever!!!!

Uuuuum up in pretty styles.... Not very often, mainly bc I don't know how to lol or have any styles to do. It's usually just down, pulled half back in a clip, pony tail, or messy bun. I only fix it if I'm doin something like goin to the bar, out to the guys house or dinner with friends(important things lol)

Omg. Its so easy I can believe I didn't discover it till now! All u do is brush/comb the strands where u want them, & how thick.
    Start at the root & pretty much just twirl the hair around ur finger down to the tip!
    My hair wasn't crunchy at all but stayed rly defined even while I slept. & it detangled well, not a lot of my hair came out. I can pull the curls too & they spring right back.

Wow that's great I'm gunna have to try that!!!!

Hey girl, sorry I been gone so long!!
    Love & life complications, u kno how it goes, lol.
    How have u been, how's yo new boothang??

I have successfully cut shampoo out of my regimen (so far, so good anyway) w/o buildup or itchiness. Idk what I started doing differently LOL.

Heygirl its cool I understand! Same here! It seems like everuthing just keeps gettin piled on! Lol.... Oh lord boothang is done. He tld me 3 weeks ago that he was just to shy to say what he really wanted to say to me sober that's why it .all.came out when he was drunk.... And then 2 weeks ago tld me he didnt wanna date any1 or a relationship that's why he has been traveling so much with work. And he just wanted friends. I said ok, cuz what else.cld I say? And then Sunday went out there and some girl was there. She was leaving he walked her out and I leaned over to get poker chips outta the box and cld see her arms around his neck. So sucks pretty bad!

Oooooh damn girl do I have news for u!!!!

Oh boy do tell
    I have something for u too
    Ive been using this oil, Doo-gro. I see it everywhere in the ethnic section. Its about 5.69(sumthin) here. I finally decided to try it.. girl, dont u kno i had to stop using it. My hair is so thick now! It covered up all my thin spots in just a few weeks. Ive only used half the bottle & ive been using it since the beginning of the month. I use it with my co-wash. Its actually for itchy/flaky/dry scalp. It smells delicious too :]
    Im a server now & ppl compliment me on my hair now :') its getting so long & healthy. Like, i thought it would nvr get past a certain length.. but its growing at a rate ive nvr seen it grow before. My thinning edges are no more! :0 this was surely a miracle serum. Lol

I feel u girll.. fck a n!qka i swear. I finally left my man. He wasnt cheatin physically but he would holler at them h0s & give his number out every time i turned a cheek. Literally pushed me outta love.. im doing so much better too. My depression is extinguished. Im eating, gaining weight, exercising. Got a better job.. taking my road test finally. Things are lookin up. I was waiting to get a phone. Ive def missed talkin with u boo, cant wait to catch up! :)

Sent from my MB855 using CurlTalk App
    I've send that and wanted to try it!!! Will def get now! Uuuuugh I hate when guys do that ****!!!!! Ok so its a really long story!!!!! So I have it broke down from where I was Texting a friend about it and ill put those on and.if ya have any questions let me.know lol!!!!

So just left poker... Had a lil talk, asked him about what it was the he ment he didn't have the balls to say to me sober. And he said he didn't wanna lead me on and he didn't want to date anybody that is why he has been ok with working out of town so much and he just wanted friends

Sooooo kinda screwed up! Went to a party at boys house..... Wasn't planning on staying real late or drinking a lot cuz I had to ne at work at 7 sat morning. Well it just kept getting later and as I was gettin ready to leave a friends husband came and said j cldnt leave yet cuz his wife was on the way and was only coming cuz I was there. So I stayed. We all Hung out and I decided there was no way I cld drive from tired and the few drinks I had. So needless to say ended up staying.... And sleeping with him... Fml! Not that I didn't want it or anything bc damn I did!!! Well went out there for poker tonight and 1 of my friends went. She started talking to his roommate thru text while we were playing.... On the way home she was telling me part of what they were talking about was how the roommate thought me and boy shld get together... And he tries talking to.him and telling him that all the time. Lmfao!

Sunday was kinda back to how it used to be a little. He was being real nice and flirty and kinda cuddly. Lol. I've decided I'm just goin along for the ride Lmao! Nothin wrong with some fun right? And if it happenes it happens but I'm not putting all my eggs in his basket Lmao!
    I still am completely at a loss for words with what's goin on right now with the boy! We are friends and still hang out, i love hanging out with him and his friends bc its always fun out there and 1 of my friends was kinda talking to 1 of his friends so we were still goin out there. My friend and I went out there sat night when we got there it was him, the guy my friend was talking to, and 2 more guys. SO MUCH CRAZY FUN! 3 of his neighbors came over, we all hung out... 2 of em left and 1 stayed. We were all playing darts and goofing around and all a sudden it.just got chill.... The guy and my friend were talking for a long time. I had my phone charging and went to mess with the charger and boys friend tried kissing me, and he got a lil pissed off(mind u he still has a girlfriend) my friend and I went to.go to sleep, in his bed and he and 1 of the other guys came and jumped on us and him and I ended up cuddling and goin to sleep that way(there was 4 of us in the bed no way to sleep but.not cuddle.lol) my friend told me about their convo. he considers me 1 of his best friends and doesn't want to mess that up... But he really likes me and wouldn't want me around as much as he does if he didn't like me so much. He would love to be in a relationship with me but he didn't think we 'clicked' like that my friends response was, have u met her?!?! Yall click better then any1 I know, yall click better then her and I do and she is my best friend! But if we clicked better he would love to have a relationship with me and could see it going really far and really wants it to and hopes that it does. She asked him about the gettin in a relationship thing and he said it.just kinda happened and it was kinda like wanting to just see what happened.... Idk what to think about the clicking thing or the just seeing what happened with the other relationship thing.... I have thought all along he was kinda pushed into it bc the gf is 1 of his good friends best friends and so its like she pushed it on him kinda... I'm jot the only 1 who has thought that kinda thing either, most of his friends do also. Sooooo I really have no clue what's goin on

• Laxluver12Laxluver12 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I wanna grow my hair out too! I'm new to this site(: :headbang::toothy9::pig:
  • HateRelationshipHateRelationship Posts: 100Registered Users
    Sounds fun. :) I have 3A hair and I'm growing it out right now. I've gotten to a little past my collarbone.

I'm growing my hair from chin length to mid-thigh length!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file