Forum crashing browser, etc.

JLeighsJLeighs Registered Users Posts: 904 Curl Novice
For the last 3 days or so, I can only be on the forum for about 10 mins or so before all the images start timing out, I stop being able to scroll up and down, and then my browser starts freezing and then crashing (IE 8 ). Also, there's now a left to right scroll bar on the bottom of my screen each time I visit the forum. I noticed that the same day the problems started.
2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.

Comments

• NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    I think there was a reboot and it's working now? But the forum ate my read/unread indicators. Especially with long threads, it's difficult to read the forum with no indications of where I've already read....

I'm posting on this thread, because I'm guessing the problems are connected. :)
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm sorry you lost your read/unreads, Net. I know that's a pain.

As we're working to improve load times on the site, we've unfortunately encountered a few technical difficulties.

Jleigh, are you still having the problem with images?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JLeighsJLeighs Registered Users Posts: 904 Curl Novice
    Gretchen wrote: »
    As we're working to improve load times on the site, we've unfortunately encountered a few technical difficulties.

Jleigh, are you still having the problem with images?

I'm still having the same issues. If I'm browsing here for longer than 10 minutes, the images disappear, the formatting looks skewed, and my browser crashes. I'm not having this issue with any other website.
    2C/3A, fine, higher porosity.
  • ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    I had to drop NC from my faves and now google it every time, unless I want to use Chrome as my permanent browser (I don't).
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Ninja, what browser are you on?

And you don't see the problem if you Google us? Only if you go to a bookmark? Weird.

I've got an email in to our tech guys. I'll keep you posted.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file