Will growing my hair out help my curls loosen a bit?

CurlyJellyCurlyJelly Posts: 29Registered Users
My hairs 3a-3b and shoulder length, it's thin but there's alot of it. If I grow it longer will the curls loosen? Will it get wavy even? Please answer :) I want to know since I plan on growing it out for that purpose

Btw- Please the last thing I want is " well it depends on your....." I know not everyones hair is the same okay just give me a real answer :) thank you

Comments

• KsLiZCuRlZKsLiZCuRlZ Posts: 272Registered Users
    It won't loosen much and it will not be wavy

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App
    CG..yep that's me!

:occasion7:
  • Stormy1958Stormy1958 Posts: 99Registered Users
    Mine has loosened a bit. The trend seems to be is it usually does. Check out this posters results, shes 3a/3b (according to her sig) and has grown to waist length http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/growing-out/130809-long-last-waist-length.html
    "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." -Denis Watley

event.png
    *From Training*
  • CurlyJellyCurlyJelly Posts: 29Registered Users
    Stormy1958 wrote: »
    Mine has loosened a bit. The trend seems to be is it usually does. Check out this posters results, shes 3a/3b (according to her sig) and has grown to waist length http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/growing-out/130809-long-last-waist-length.html

Wow thanks that helped now that I've seen that I really want to grow it out quickly to reach waist or at least bsl :)
  • Stormy1958Stormy1958 Posts: 99Registered Users
    Good luck! I hope you post pics of progress, I joined that "Growing 6 inches challenge " on this forum :) Seeing other people achieve their goals helps me believe I can make my own
    "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." -Denis Watley

event.png
    *From Training*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file