CurlTalk

Kelly from Mop Top

How nice is this woman? Not only did she answer my question in a timely fashion, but she offered me extra samples for buying the travel pack. I can't wait to try her products. I just have a tiny concern, which may be completely unfounded, but I spend a lot of money to put ash in my hair, and I fear the honey in her products may bring out my archenemy, gold. Once it's in, I can't get it out for months and months. It may be too small an amount, though, to have such an effect.

Comments

• curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    She is very nice, I found her to be extremely helpful as well. Unfortunately, my hair did not like the gel very much. However, I would like to give them another try.

Sorry I cannot answer your question. Maybe someone else will know.
  • icequeenicequeen Posts: 590Registered Users
    Kelly was also outstanding with me on the phone. I did talk with her about color and the effects of glycerin. She seems very knowledgeable about her products. I would just call and ask her. I've posted under another thread on her products and can't say enough good about her or the products. She sent me 2 samples to try along with my order of items I was debating on.
    3a Colored, Layered
    Currently loving:
    Cond: CJ Strengthing, Marie Dean, CJ Curl Rehab
    Leave -In: Marie Dean Red Clover, Coconut Lime Detangler and just about the entire line, CJ Rehab
    Gelly: UFDCM, Paul Brown Geletine Goo
    Towel - HG - Curls Like Us

Always use the "Icequeen" method for products
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    She is really awesome. She was so nice to me too and she sent me extra samples of products that I haven't tried. Definitely top notch cs. :D
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • DMarieDMarie Posts: 89Registered Users
    She is very generous with her time and products. I happen to mention to her that my hair is weighed down easily, and she included Fuzzy Duck samples with my Mop Top travel pack, so I can see which ones work for me.