Holiday Swap 2011 - Likes/Dislikes ***see post 53! **

13»

Comments

• kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Ears are pierced, prefer silver toned jewelry and can be a little itchy if the earrings are super cheap. :D:lol:

This goes for me too. To my dear secret curly, earrings are fine. I recently food out that I have no work earrings. I usually wear hoops or some jade drop earrings I got from a coworker but I lost the back on those angry9: so now all I have left are medium sized hoops which are hardly work appropriate IMO.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ears are pierced, prefer silver toned jewelry and can be a little itchy if the earrings are super cheap. :D:lol:

Yeah, I can't wear cheapy-cheap ones either or my ears itch, but I can wear most costume earrings for the day. :) Let's hope no one buys earrings from dollar stores! :alien:
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    CurliLocks wrote: »
    Yeah, I can't wear cheapy-cheap ones either or my ears itch, but I can wear most costume earrings for the day. :) Let's hope no one buys earrings from dollar stores! :alien:

Exactly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Pierced and always filled!

I wear diamond studs in my second holes and those never come out, but will wear just about anything in the bottoms :)
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    My ears are pierced and I wear earrings. :)
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    CurliLocks wrote: »

Same here. I usually have small hoops in, 3 right ear & 1 left ear, but I switch them out for the day from time to time.
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
  • kdelishkdelish Posts: 85Registered Users
    Yes my ears are pierced can't wear super cheap ears itch and bumpy sterling silver is fine
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love earrings, but I got my ears re-pierced in May and I've been wearing the same ones since then, except for my wedding in July. My ears are sensitive although I'm not sure exactly what they're sensitive to, so I've just left my current ones in since they're working for me.

That being said, I'd love to try some new ones as long as it's not a cheapy metal.

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    No earings. they closed up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file