We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Headbands and other hair accessories!

Where does everyone buy their headbands and other accessories for their hair? How do you all use them? I desperately need new hairstyles besides down in my face especially to work. What are some different ways to do your hair?

Any pics or you all wearing some?

2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    I have some hairband pics and updo pics (some with accessories) in my pics.

The hairbands are from curlmart, but you can get cheaper ones just about anywhere. I prefer the cloth ones because the pastic ones give me a headache. Other stuff I buy at large chain stores, grocery stores, and one cool set of kanzashi I got from an online site in Japan.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • b1dd5b1dd5 Posts: 87Registered Users
    one cool set of kanzashi I got from an online site in Japan.

hmmmm....... anyone???

Also........ red!!!! ur hair and curls are amazing! i love red curly hair! Gotta be the best colour! Loveit!!!
    Album: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fb1dd5%2F" class="Popup
    Password: curlywurly
    With your curly hair,fun personality,and cuteness in general, you could wear underpants on your head and still look good.
    Very cute. those big juicy curls haa... i love em :P
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    www.hairboutique.com has a huge selection, including leather and pure silk.
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    I got some really neat ones from an australian girl on ebay. She makes them herself, usually from japanese kimono fabric or others.
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    lushaholic wrote:
    I got some really neat ones from an australian girl on ebay. She makes them herself, usually from japanese kimono fabric or others.

Do you know her ebay name? thanks! :D
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • DMarieDMarie Posts: 89Registered Users
    It depends on the occasion. If I need something a little more formal, I'll go to Icing, by Claires. If I want something a bit more informal, I'll go to Claires. And, because I'm a one-time dorky English major turned dorky English Professor, I'll hit up the Renaissance Festival when it comes around. They have beautiful, but expensive, stuff.
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    DMarie, are you in Georgia?
  • DMarieDMarie Posts: 89Registered Users
    Close. I'm in South Florida.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    cgsamco wrote:
    lushaholic wrote:

Do you know her ebay name? thanks! :D

I don't know if she has anything good up right now, but her ebay name is 4rabyn. Sometimes she has some really cute ones, sometimes they're just plain ugly. :lol: But the ones I've bought from her are all very soft and comfortable, not tight at all.
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file