Hello!!

3Cme3Cme Posts: 6Registered Users
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself :-)
I'm a 3c who has been natural for 6 years now but I just recently started actually taking care of my hair. I have had SO many setbacks since I cut my relaxed hair off!! I first went natural when I got to college and my roommate introduced me to a chi flatiron and told me I didn't need a relaxer at all. I wasn't confident or knowledgable enough at the time to rock short hair so when I cut it I started getting sew-ins which did SOOOOOO much damage to my hair that my hair was worst off than when I had a relaxer- to this day I still have damage at the nape... Anyway between sew-ins coloring and cuts over the past 6 years I haven't really achieved anything with my natural hair. Now I have committed to getting my hair long and healthy. I don't have a real regimen yet but basically I just use sulfate/silicone free products (i like Shea Moisture) I always sleep on satin pillow cases and I wear styles that don't damage my hair. My most recent cut was short in the back and long in the front (terrible decision) so I can't wear my curly hair out until I grow that mess out but I'm really looking forward to the day I can let my curls free again :-)
My goal right now is bsl by my wedding in November (I haven't calculated whether this is possible yet lol)
I look forward to hearing tips and finally learning to get along with my hair!!

Comments

• KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Welcome!! Glad to have you here!
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,496Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We're so glad you've joined our community!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file