Layers

CurlieSueCurlieSue Posts: 7Registered Users
I'm still working on my style....do most of you 3b's have layers in your hair? thanks.......

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yep - long layers keep me from getting that dreaded triangle shaped head.
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • curly kikicurly kiki Posts: 42Registered Users
    Me too, long layers now. No layers and my head turns into a triangle , short layers too many random direction curls
  • JJJungleJimJJJungleJim Posts: 60Registered Users
    I need to get the long layers too, because I'm getting the triangle head.

Next time I see my stylist I will ask for this. My stylist is great for colouring my hair and cutting off the split ends. But she's not that knowledgeable about curly hair. Should I just ask for 'long layers' and explain why? Or is there something else I need to tell her?
    3B/3C hair, very dry
    shoulder-length
    coloured strawberry blonde with lighter blonde and red stripes

"I've had enough. This is my prayer. That I'll die living just as free as my hair."
  • ChristieChristie Posts: 3Registered Users
    Im growing my hair our from super short. Now it is bob length, around chin. I have short layers growing out and I do have to say that my curls have more pop to them. When I have long or no layers, my curls get drug out and not as curly. I think im gonna grow my hair out and keep the short layers because I love my hair when it is kinky curly.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file