I am LOVING my ifit cards!

cailincailin Posts: 928Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I've had a treadmill for about 4 years. It came with an ifit card slot. I never used it though.

A month or so ago I found Jillian Michaels "Lose Weight" Level 1 and 2 ifit cards.

Each card is an 8 week (3x's per week) program. Every day is different, it changes the speed and incline of the treadmill with out me doing anything (I always disliked C25K because i had to change the speed midstream)

I just bought a bunch more cards to have variety. Love these things.

Comments

• cailincailin Posts: 928Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    So Sunday I tried to start day 1 Level 2 of the Jillian Michaels Lose Weight iFit card. Holy Moley!!!!

The fastest I went on Level 1 was 3.5mph with an incline of 10%. Day one L2 after the warm up it went to 6mph @ 7% incline. And the packaging says "walking pace" I was like who can walk at 6mph?

So luckily I bought L1-3 of Power Walking ifit cards. So I started L1 of that as a warm up and am now doing Jillian Michaels 30day Shred. Hopefully that will get me in shape that I can tackle L2 Lose weight again.

Plus side? I worked around it, a few years ago I would have just given up. Go me.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,487Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    yeah, I'm hauling a$$ at 6 mph! LOL!!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    Good for you! I hope I can make it there, it seems impossible now.
  • fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Can u use ifit cards at the gym nowadays?
    fonki wrote: »
    Can u use ifit cards at the gym nowadays?

I'm not sure. I haven't been to a guy in ages, I have my own treadmill.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file