I look so ugly!!!

KnivesKnives Posts: 4Registered Users
I did a big chop about two months and I have some relaxed ends on the side and front of my face I look like a freak. I love the curls that are growing in there beautiful.I cant go any shorter now because I lost my job and I dont have the money to.does anyone have any ideas on how to camouflage my straight hair in a cute way?

Comments

• InimitableInimitable Posts: 148Registered Users
    Have you thought of cutting them yourself, or a friend who trust to cut the end off for you. If not, Roller sets, braid/twist outs usually blend the 2 textures to make them less noticeable.
    BC'd July 1, 2011:love10:
    Bella is dense, thick, with low porosity

Sporadic Rants in Blog Form
  • KnivesKnives Posts: 4Registered Users
    Inimitable wrote: »
    Have you thought of cutting them yourself, or a friend who trust to cut the end off for you. If not, Roller sets, braid/twist outs usually blend the 2 textures to make them less noticeable.

I my hairs still to short for those it wont hold untill its at least a little longer in the back.twist outs only hold in random places on my head I'm a hot mess.But I'll deffinatly give it another go in a month or so.
  • CalamityMCalamityM Posts: 540Registered Users
    Could you use a curling iron and some heat protecting spray and slightly curl the ends so they blend in a bit better? That or maybe you could use some Curlformers to uniformly give your hair a curl until the straight bits grow out and can be trimmed.
  • TheAbsoluteMostTheAbsoluteMost Posts: 5Registered Users
    Hey,

because you have some natural/perm, how about a braid out or other natural hair styles to hide the perm ends until your hair is all natural.

The.Absolute.Most
    theabsolutemost

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file