We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Oh nooo!!! CurlMart Changed!!!

IamDonnaIamDonna Posts: 546Registered Users
New look! Bland to say the least. Sooo where is it that I will find my order history???

Being able to navigate without any problems but....... still can't find my past orders or my last order. Sure did like that feature on the old colorful CurlMart.

Is it no longer available???

Wonder where my order could be??

Hopefully same GREAT service and products!
I :love4: CurlMart!!
:love1:3a Long (waist) thick med course dry thirsty
Poo: Eulence moisture
Co-wash: GVP CB
Condish: GVP CB
LI: KBB nectar
Styler: CK CIAB
Gel: BRHG
DT: Curl Junkie
Diffuse 70% dry
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FIamDonna%2F" class="Popup

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhotimg23.fotki.com%2Fp%2Fa%2F70_149%2F75_144%2FDSCN0395-vi573.jpg" class="Popup
NEW PICS

Comments

• Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Hi,

We are happy you are able to navigate the new website without any problems. All future orders will be available for you to see when you check your profile. Please let me know if you need assistance with previous orders and I can let you know what products you ordered.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    shelly@curlmart.com
    Shelly Fontana
  • currrlygurrrlycurrrlygurrrly Posts: 57Registered Users
    I tired to use some coupons I had from previous orders, and they will not work. The FREESHIP60 works. Are they outdated or is there an issue with them? I love my coupons!
    3A,norm por,fine,norm elasticity
    LETTING MY SILVER SHINE THROUGH!
    Routine now is Jessicurl Cream Wash, Too Shea (also as a LI), Rocking Ringlets and Confident Curls (Really love this line!) Using Jane Carter Nourish and Shine Pomade as a sealer (great stuff)!!.
    Sleep overnight in CJ Repair Me & Deep Fix for deep conditioning. Also, I like the CJ Honey Butta as a LI/styler.

CG since 09
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Hi,

Please be sure to subscribe to the CurlMart and NaturallyCurly.com newsletters /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.curlmart.com%2Fsubscribe%2F" class="Popup to recieve updates on the latest curly sales, deals and trends. You may email me directly if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly@curlmart.com
    Shelly Fontana
  • rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    I love the new look and layout! It's much easier to navigate imo.
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • love2bcurlylove2bcurly Posts: 27Registered Users
    with all the products, my list is starting to grow!!

currrly- love your username. so cute!
    :wave:
  • currrlygurrrlycurrrlygurrrly Posts: 57Registered Users
    Thanks, Love2bcurly!
    3A,norm por,fine,norm elasticity
    LETTING MY SILVER SHINE THROUGH!
    Routine now is Jessicurl Cream Wash, Too Shea (also as a LI), Rocking Ringlets and Confident Curls (Really love this line!) Using Jane Carter Nourish and Shine Pomade as a sealer (great stuff)!!.
    Sleep overnight in CJ Repair Me & Deep Fix for deep conditioning. Also, I like the CJ Honey Butta as a LI/styler.

CG since 09

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file