Deva Cut Pricing in Dallas area

ntdntd Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi everyone,

I am new here...and I recently discovered CG and going CG for three weeks now. This is a bit embarrassing, but I haven't set a foot in a hair salon in the past ten years for the fear of traumatic result and disappointment. I have been trimming my own hair and my family's by learning basic techniques from YouTube.

Now that I am going all natural and curly, I would like to try Deva Cut and see how sexy my curl can be. We recently moved to DFW area and I read some reviews on Deva Cut hair salons in DFW area. From what I read, I am curious about Michael Flores salon. Have anyone tried Deva cut there? If so, I would love to know the pricing for the Deva Cut. Or, if anyone from Dallas/Ft. Worth area who has tried Deva Cut somewhere else, I would love to hear about your experience.

I also would like to know how much I should tip at the hair salon. Like I said, I am quite out of touch since I haven't been to a hair salon in ten years so I would not want to offend the stylist by giving too little...:angry7:

Thank you for your help!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file