One'n Only...

cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
Argan Oil and Restorative Mask...anyone try these...pros/cons?
cjc
3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
Palm Beach County, Fl

Comments

• 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Posts: 1,589Registered Users
    Not sure how helpful this will be but here goes...

I bought it when I was away from home and wanted to color my hair and needed a good treatment for afterward. I used a reconstructor for repair and then this mask. It was OK. Just OK. My hair was not extremely soft (then again it was cold where I was) and I have had better results from other products. There is not THAT much argan oil in it and there is amodimethicone pretty high up on the list . For my money I can get better pefroming products right there in Sally Beauty Supply.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I have the mask and the argan oil. LOVE THEM! Plus it helps that I got 5 little bottles of each for 0.25 each at a yardsale!!!

I don't like the argan oil as much as I do the mask though. The mask made my hair really soft.. and barely any frizz. Plus they smell really good. The argan oil was good too though
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    i love the argan oil, so much that i only try to use it in the morning, one stage i was using it three times a day....... so now i just use it in the morning :)

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • Corrina777Corrina777 Posts: 3,204Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I tried a few of the One 'n Only products a few weeks ago, right before I decided to try full CG, so I gave away what I had left since it looked like everything had cones (even the shampoo!). But, I found that they have a Hydrating Mask which is completely cone-free (I must have checked the label at least 10 times since there were cones in everything else). Anyway, tried the Hydrating Mask last night and I was really happy with it. I wasn't expecting much after my experience with DC Heaven in Hair, but my hair was definitely softer. Just wanted to mention as a CG-friendly option :happy8:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file