bangs with curly hair

semajrnsemajrn Posts: 3Registered Users
I usually leave my hair in its naturally curly state, but never know what to do with my bangs. I think that straight bangs look a little weird with curly hair, but, I really do not like the look of curly bangs. Any suggestions or photos of curly heads with bangs?

Comments

• semajrnsemajrn Posts: 3Registered Users
    I forgot to say that my hair is 3A.
  • CalamityMCalamityM Posts: 541Registered Users Curl Novice
    I got some subtle side swept bangs. I like them because they blend into my hair when I wear it curly but if I don't bother I can straighten them and they frame my face when I pull it back.
  • starsstars Posts: 108Registered Users
    Oh straight bangs can work with curly hair! In fact I've had that style all my life. Only thing is, I find really long bangs that are straightened don't work so well. That's when it begins to look odd.
  • proudcurlygirlyproudcurlygirly Posts: 478Registered Users
    evee103 wrote: »
    Oh straight bangs can work with curly hair! In fact I've had that style all my life. Only thing is, I find really long bangs that are straightened don't work so well. That's when it begins to look odd.

:thumbleft: I completely agree! I have straight bangs with curly hair and I love them. I don't think they don't look strange, (and no one ever comments that they do, but even if they did, it wouldn't bother me, lol!:laughing5:) In fact the contrast blends quite well with my curls, but, hey, each to their own!
    :icon_smile: UK Curly
    Curl type : Boticelli, 3a, loose curls
    Porosity : High
    Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
    Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
    Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
    Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
    CG since Feb 2011

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file