question about twists.

FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
ive been reading quiet abit bout two strand twists, i think its called, and i was wondering a few things: first how do you do them? how do you secure the ends so they dont came undone? and how long can you leave them in for?
would be great if i can get same help :) i really want to try it, i think itll help me with definition and protective styling but i really dont no much about it. :-?

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
:hello1:

Comments

• heavenlycurls11heavenlycurls11 Posts: 75Registered Users
    Look on YouTube for two strand twist.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using CurlTalk App
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    There is tons of information about two strand twists out there. Just do a quick search on google or youtube and you will find it very easily. Or hop over to a hair care blog.. most of them have something on them about twists.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ok thanx ill have a bit of a look then, i tired it th other day cause i was bored, n my boyfriend said i look really good with em, so i thought i might as well do it next time properly

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
  • QtBoutiqueQtBoutique Posts: 121Registered Users
    I'd love to see some pics of your hair in the twists. And as far as your question, you can really leave them in as long as you like. And since your hair is curly, just twirling the ends the twists around your finger should allow them to stay in and not unravel.

event.png

Check out my YouTube channel! Please and thank you! :happy7:
    http://www.youtube.com/GeminiCurls

For more detailed info, here's the blog!
    http://mylongnaturalhair.com
    QtBoutique wrote: »
    I'd love to see some pics of your hair in the twists. And as far as your question, you can really leave them in as long as you like. And since your hair is curly, just twirling the ends the twists around your finger should allow them to stay in and not unravel.

awww ok thanx, ill just have to play around with it then thanx :)
    i hope you ccan see this pic, this was my first go at twists, i learnt quiet a bit from the first time, so next time ill do it better. the big one at my face is a braid, cause i wanted to do somthing different for my bangs.

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    :icon_smile: Looks like you underestimated your own skills.. are you planning on going for a twist/braid out style?
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • QtBoutiqueQtBoutique Posts: 121Registered Users
    Your twists look really good! :)

event.png

Check out my YouTube channel! Please and thank you! :happy7:
    http://www.youtube.com/GeminiCurls

For more detailed info, here's the blog!
    http://mylongnaturalhair.com
    haha thanx, :) that was the first time i ever did it, i dont even no y i did it, and didnt no wat i was doing but i thought it looked pretty good so does my boyfriend, so i think next wash night im going to do it n leave em in for a while :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file