ok. I admit it:

unique1193unique1193 Registered Users Posts: 328
I am a style addict. I love creating a different cool outfit everyday, because I feel it expresses who I am. Lately though I feel as though I've been wearing the same boring tshirt and jeans everyday. So my question is, what do you guys wear thats cute, cheap, and different?

2c/3a
Growing out hair to a little above bsl
pw: ringlets

Comments

• katethegreatkatethegreat Registered Users Posts: 801
    one of the easiest ways to create interesting and still casual outfits is by layering tank tops. just buy a bunch of solid colored tanks at old navy or somewhere, and get a few more interesting ones with lace on the bottom,etc., and just experiment with layering them different ways.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
    -Marianne Williamson
  • unique1193unique1193 Registered Users Posts: 328
    one of the easiest ways to create interesting and still casual outfits is by layering tank tops. just buy a bunch of solid colored tanks at old navy or somewhere, and get a few more interesting ones with lace on the bottom,etc., and just experiment with layering them different ways.

I got thousands of them over the holidays last year and still use them :wink: I love doing that, dont you? :D

2c/3a
    Growing out hair to a little above bsl
    pw: ringlets
  • CurlyCaseyCurlyCasey Registered Users Posts: 224
    I agree! Tank tops are a staple of my wardrobe, definitely. Also, jewelry always mixes things up. When I create an outfit, I usually focus on one thing to base the rest of it on, such as a pair of patterned shoes, a shirt, or a quirky necklace. And something as simple as a patterned scarf or some dangly earrings can add pizazz. Another amazing addition to an outfit are tights. I have these patterned tights with virtually every color in them, so you can wear them with dozens of different shirts. I usually wear them with a babydoll dress and some boots, and people always comment on them. Plus, tights are only a few bucks and clothing stores everywhere are selling them these days!
    3a/3b mix of ringlets and spiral curls
    BWC Rosemary Mint Tea Tree Conditioner,
    Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner,
    ***Aloe Vera Gel***
    Simplicity is best, at least for my hair. I co-wash every two days or so with the BWC and use the AOHR as a rinse-out when I need moisture. On other days, I just water wash, and I use AV gel every day to style. I air-dry and don't brush or comb my hair.

• doesn't like volumedoesn't like volume Registered Users Posts: 9
    i wear solid color crew neck shirts alot, and jazz it up with a necklace. it really ads alot. also, you could try layering stuff. tanktops, shirts, etc. one of my friends wears a ribbed tank, and then a 'shrug' over it. it's sooooo cute and she wears it with jeans or bermuda shorts. hope i helped.
  • twirliegirliex3twirliegirliex3 Registered Users Posts: 70
    A cute scarf can always be cute.
  • yoyorccyoyorcc Registered Users Posts: 1
    I love this website it lets you create outfits and then shows you where you can by them! www.polyvore.com :)
  • Melanie_LinnMelanie_Linn Registered Users Posts: 457
    I love my style to be different from very one elses. It helps that i love old world victorian type clothing with a modern twist. Like a nine gored walking skirt that hits at the knee instead of being full length. corsets, garters, and boots make my mouth water. I love looking at old photo's from that time periode, and taking the outfit and making it more modern. :laughing7:
    3c/4aMCiii normal/low porosity med elasticty

Shampoo- JC Hydrating Invigorating poo, Alaffia Shea & Virgin Coconut Enriching Shampoo, CV poo bars
    Rinse out- Natures gate hemp, GSAS
    Leave in- GDLI, Beautiful Curls Curl Activating Leave in
    DT- Still working on that
    Styler- Ecostyler Crystal, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme
    Sealer- castor, Shea butter,jojoba oil

I don't know how well I'll keep it up, my blog The Lions Mane

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file