What Carol's Daughter products are your favorite?

jcfrizzlejcfrizzle Posts: 90Registered Users Curl Neophyte
So I just found out that a store near me sells Carol's Daughter products and I would love to try some! I really don't need a DC or shampoo(I don't shampoo at all), but I'm curious about the other products including hair milk, hair balm, and any others! Please tell me what has worked for you or what to stay away from!
Love my auburn 3b/3c curls!! Favorite products are Treseme Naturals conditioner and DevaCare ArcAngel(<---miracle for definition!) I really just want to GROW MY HAIR OUT!! It's not really working...

Comments

• kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
    The healthy hair butter and loc butter are my fav
  • empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    I used the hair milk under ecostyler the other day....AHHHH I need more!!!!

The balm is the BOMB over a hair butter when I'm doing two strand twists.

I say go for the hair milk.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • Jadedea JadeJadedea Jade Posts: 67Registered Users
    i had, a month ago, attempted to straighten my hair with a hot comb. when i was done, my hair was dry and reverted back quickly. it didnt look like any chicas hair on youtube that flat ironed their hair. now my hair was apparently dull. i thought it was shiny. and now i had to add damage to the dull hair from the hot comb attempt. i tried monoi shampoo and the monoi deep conditoner mask. my hair wasnt stripped from the shampoo and they both smelled nice. i immediately noticed the shine in my hair, which i havent had before (since going natural) and the amount of split ends and damaged hair lessened over time (3 total washes over 3 weeks). I have noticed it is easier to detangle my hair, it doesnt frizz as fast or as much as it did before and i dont get knots or matted hair anymore. i have 4a hair and highly recommend it. i also got their new chocolat which is supposed to get rid of the frizz. if it does, im sold lol.

hope this helps!

Jade
  • gennataygennatay Posts: 7Registered Users
    The hair milk, hair elixir and balm.
    Second Big Chop: May 2011
    Goal: APL

Current Products

Cleanse: CD Rosemary Mint Shampoo
    Deep Condition: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle or CD Hair Elixir
    Co-Wash: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner
    Leave in: KK Knot Today
    Wash N Go: KK Curling Custard
    Twist: CD Hair Milk
    Seal: Coconut Oil or CD Hair Balm
    Ayuverdic Treatments
  • BrettyUBrettyU Posts: 930Registered Users
    I LOVE the macadamia hold and control smoother I use it daily on my edges and I use it for twists (my hair will NOT hold a twist with out it) I love how once it dries and absorbs into my hair there's no residue or buildup.
  • lashon20lashon20 Posts: 1,150Registered Users
    Hair Milk and Healthy Hair Butter are my favorites.
    http://mynaturalhairjourney.shutterfly.com/

Shampoos: Ion Hard Water Shampoo
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie
    Stylers: As I Am Smoothing Gel, Jane Carter Incredible Curls, Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter, Hairveda Whipped Gelly
    Moisturizers: Camille Rose Moisture Milk, Camille Rose Fresh Curl
    Leave-Ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia
    Pomades: Hairveda Almond Glaze

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file