Since you have started doing CG....

RingletTeenLoveRingletTeenLove Posts: 116Registered Users
Have you noticed more growth than with out CG method

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CurlTalk App

Comments

• FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    well i dont really follow the CG method, with me its about looking after my hair as natural as i can, but yes since i have been ive noticed quiet a bit of growth :)

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    it cleanses the hair without leaving it feeling stripped of oils i've been doing this method for at least 4 months and im not really loyal to any conditioner, once i used tresemme moisture rich (which i loved) suave naturals (too slip) now im using herbal essence hello hydration (just got it today haven't used it yet) but it helps keeping moisture
  • TripleThreatXoXTripleThreatXoX Posts: 35Registered Users
    yupp. ive been cg for a lil over a year now and my hair has just about doubled in length since then :)
    ~Imma Rock n Roll chick, baby. And I'm not afraid to say so~ :)
    3a/3b curls
    Co Wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
    Conditioner: ..... still on the lookout for a great one
    Stylers: KC Knot Today, AG recoil (sometimes), & LA looks Sport gel.

... yea, I sing, dance, act, run track, play field hockey, photograph, ......and what not... I am a busy bee<3

XOXO - Claire :love5:
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I'm not CG anymore, but I never could tell a difference when I was. My hair has always grown super fast. I cut it up to about an inch past my shoulder and let it grow out for 6 months (naturally, no vitamins) and it was mid-back by the time the 6 months was up!
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
    I'm not CG anymore, but I never could tell a difference when I was. My hair has always grown super fast. I cut it up to about an inch past my shoulder and let it grow out for 6 months (naturally, no vitamins) and it was mid-back by the time the 6 months was up!

woow!!! how do you do that?????? my goal is mid back but ive got a feeling its going to take awhile :(

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    ^I think it runs in the family. All the women on my dad's side have super long fast growing, thick hair. : ) It's a gift and a curse at times. haha You'll get there!
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
    haha id say its a gift lol dont get me wrong, i am pretty happy with my growth rate right now, but its alot of work too keep it up!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file