New Creme Of Nature Argan Oil line

NLuvWithCurlzNLuvWithCurlz Posts: 99Registered Users
Has anyone used it? Reviews and results please uploadfromtaptalk1318650156256.jpg

My hair wets when water touches it !;-)
FIERCE LOVE AND CURLS

Comments

• SCarrinSCarrin Posts: 160Registered Users
    I was just looking for another review. LOL. When I started transitioning in Feb., I brought the shampoo, conditioner and leave in. Since then, when im not at the salon, I have been using Carols Daughter Monoi and cowashing with Suave and oils and using Cantu leave in.

From what I remember, I liked it. But I only used it twice at the most. The products smell good. The conditioner worked ok too and had fairly good slip. I'm going to try them again since its been a good while since I used them.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    I have the shampoo, the deep treatment and the leave-in. I haven't used the shampoo yet.

The other two? I :love4:them!
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • CurlyElectraCurlyElectra Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Love the shampoo and the setting foam is pretty good as well. Haven't used the other stuff. There should be some reviews on YT as well.
  • steph35steph35 Posts: 176Registered Users
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the CON Argan Intensive Deep Treatment. Unfortunately it's sold only in small packets, and my Sally's doesn't carry the rest of the line yet. :sad10:
    Best results I've had with this stuff: After co washing, deep treated for about an hour with a plastic cap, rinsed out with an ACV. Must be amazing with a hooded dryer. Now it's winter, and my hair needs A LOT of moisture, so a couple days ago after cowashing, slapped it on, didn't rinse out, then topped it off with Shea Moisture DTM. It was an experiment that worked well!
    french/black american 3b/3c/4a hair; fine n crrrrrrly
    'poo~ SheaMoisture C 'n' H (pink label)
    rinse out/leave in conditioner~ Tresemme Moisture,GVP Balm, Suave Shea and Almond
    Deep Con and Detangling~ Mixed Silk,Elasta QP (now with olive oil!)
    Stylers/Oils~ SheaMoisture DTM, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, ,Grapeseed oil/Tresemme Thermal Spray (great for diffusing/heat) all shea oils
  • AmberDeniseAmberDenise Posts: 1Registered Users
    I LOVE the CON Intensive Deep Conditioner. This stuff leaves my hair feeling like butter. I usually condition before I wash my hair because this stuff makes all the tangles dissapear before washing. It is amazing. My only complaint is that it only comes on those small packets. So I have loaded up on them with fear that they will stop making them.
  • tellingthemtellingthem Posts: 26Registered Users
    I've only used the Sufate Free Shampoo, but I liked it a lot. It didn't dry my hair out, and it actually gave me some slip, which is amazing to me. I won't be changing shampoos anytime soon. Especially because I use it so rarely. :occasion7:
    4A/3C?:glasses7:
    Oil- Coconut
    Cleanse- Terressentials Hair Wash
    Condish- Tresemme Flawless Curls
    Stylers- KCKT, Eco Styler Krystal, CJ Pattern Pusha
    Detangling- Macadamia Oil No Tangle Brush

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file