Get in Shape for 2012

12346»

Comments

• Butterfly_CurlzButterfly_Curlz Posts: 955Registered Users
    Day 28...woke up late but still made it to the gym this afternoon and did an hr of cardio and some ab work. The cleansing goes on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
    (Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving:love10:: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

event.png

event.png
    Day 29...couldn't sleep so I got up early before it got too hot and walked a mile to make sure I got in my exercise since I have class today...funny thing is I've always noticed that the longer I cleanse the less sleep I require but the more energy I have:scratch:...oh well...the cleansing continues on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!

Loving:love10:: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

event.png

event.png
    Day 30...did an hr of cardio and some ab work at the gym today. It was also a weigh in and measure day...it was the FIRST week that I lost inches EVERYHWERE (calf, waist, hips, thigh, arms) and I also lost more weight this week making it a total of 35 pounds lost :toothy7:so I guess my increase in workouts is doing me some good!

event.png

event.png
    So the past 2 weeks have been extremely hectic! Between school and my child being sick and then me getting sick again things have been crazy to say the least. Cleansing was clearly not a priority, sleep was. LOL. However I kinda stayed on track.

The other week I ate turkey sandwiches and/or soup every day since I was on the road each day for 4hrs and last week it was whatever was easily accessible. I gained 4lbs and then bc of being sick I just lost 3 of those pounds. I'm still very busy...I have an 8page paper due on the 1st, still dealing with a sick child and waiting on my own test results but I'm trying to get back into the exercise/cleansing mode...so I'm taking baby steps...

event.png

event.png
    I finally made it back to the gym yesterday and did an hr of cardio and some ab work. I also went to the gym today and did the same.

I'm restarting my 40 day cleanse tomorrow bc my bday is approaching soon and I want to back on track to my fitness/health goals.

event.png

event.png
    Day 1:Went to gym and did an hr of cardio and some ab work. I ran out of my green tea so I had to go to the store and pick some more up but I plan on having that this evening. I also have been drinking my water and took my vitamins this am. So I'm off to a good start again:flower:!

event.png

event.png
    Day 2: Did an hr of cardio, some ab work and cleansing

event.png

event.png
    Wow...I didn't realize its been over a month since I've posted. I been working out but noooooo where near as much as I should of been. No excuses just busy with life:flower:. Either way my bday was the other day and I feel ready to jump start my exercise/healthy eating reggie again and to finally get this weight off once and for all.

I'm gonna start tomorrow w/a 2day juice detox and then go from there!

event.png

event.png
    Completed day 1 of juice detox. I didn't exercise bc I'm still getting over a sinus infection and not feeling the best but I'm down 4pds and my measurements have remained consistent so I'm happy 4now.

event.png

event.png
    So I just had surgery last week and it was a bit more complicated than originally expected so my recovery is taking longer than anticipated. That being said I have a really horrible case of acid reflux as a result of the surgery so my entire food routine has to be adjusted as well so while I clearly can not do any juice cleanses any time soon I'm sure I probably can't do any once I recover because of the reflux.

So while I have been recovering this past week, I have been slowly adjusting my diet and carefully watching everything that I eat/drink so as not to aggravate my reflux more than it already is. Im hoping to get really serious about eating healthy/exercise again as a consistent change in my lifestyle once I see the doctor for my follow up surgical appointment in another 2weeks. As of right now I am slowly making healthier food choices that I plan on continuing when I am better.

event.png

event.png
    So I've been down and out for a while now due to my surgery and then a recent kidney infection which I am still on antibiotics for. However I'm beginning to feel better, coincidentally have lost just under 20pds since being sick and am ready to start back on my exercise/diet routine, I even started seeing a nutritionist. 2012 is coming to an end soon and I'd like to be well on my way to my fitness goals by the time I ring in 2013. Hope everyone is well and is having success on their own personal health/fitness goals:toothy4:!

event.png

event.png
    Been CRAZY busy prepping for graduation in another week and looking for another job. Ended up losing another 10pds due to all the stress and cleansing:occasion7:. I'm happy ab it..don't know that my nutritionist will be tho:dontknow:. I guess I'll see tomorrow. Either way I'm getting ready to hit the gym for an hr of cardio and then coming home to work on this 14pg paper thats due next week!

event.png

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file