Help, my hair has gone straight !!! :(

MsChelleeMsChellee Posts: 5Registered Users
Hair background: my hair was always really curly, 3c ,I was natural until i was 13,then i got a relaxer, i got my last relaxer in december '09 my hair stopped growning for about six months so i deceided to stop relaxing...

.... now 16 months later my hair seems to have recovered, exept the hair on top of my head is straight, unlike it used to be :( .... help, i dont know whats causing it. and its starting to become really frustrating !! :(

Comments

• Dee_marieDee_marie Posts: 8Registered Users
    Something like that happened to me. I have 4a hair and I've flat ironed my hair regularly for the past 5 years. I just stopped flat ironing my hair, but the front of my hair is like straight. My bangs won't curl with the rest of my hair :'(
    My mom said it'll take a bit of time till all of my hair is curly again.:sad7:
    Hair Texture-Proud 4a with a bit of 3c
    Lazy Day daily regimine;)- Spritz with some water, add some Knot Today leave in conditioner, and some Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothe

Currently on a quest to grow my hair out. I'm aiming for 6 inches within the next year :cool:
  • helpmycurlhelpmycurl Posts: 19Registered Users
    my hair is the same way and I have been on this natural, low heat journey for about 2 years. I have just learned to accept the fact that my hair is straighter in the front portion of my head.

youtube.com/smilechild96
  • PeacegirlPeacegirl Posts: 11Registered Users
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Too much heat isn't good for your hair even if your using a heat protectant. Give it a break for a while and make sure to use a treatment :salut:
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    It happens,peoples hair changes as they get older and when you're pregnant..some have curls->straight or wavy or reverse some hate it some love it

Sent from my SPH-M910 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file