What Are You Doing Now?

KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
I am trying to find a good messenger phone for my sister, plopping, and smelling the delicious chocolate chip banana bread my sister made. yum. Can't wait to taste it!
<3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3

Comments

• gekko422gekko422 Registered Users Posts: 4,869 Curl Connoisseur
    Approving case reports and watching the clock tick down to go home time while listening to Pandora on my phone.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
  • TRBLTRBL Registered Users Posts: 5,294 Curl Connoisseur
    Reading nc.com. On hold with the travel agent (for 25 minutes already GAH (plus I was on hold for over 20 minutes earlier before I hung up)) because they haven't sent me confirmation for the hotel room that I asked them to book this morning.
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • PennyfrmHeavenPennyfrmHeaven Registered Users Posts: 22
    I am in the midst of day 1 of my 3 day detox. I'm very hungry. So I'm surfing NC to take my mind off of things/food.

It's working out so far!
    4a fade with the deep waves :)

My personal VLOG

#teamfade
  • SanaxRadianceSanaxRadiance Registered Users Posts: 95
    Baking blueberry muffins (totally not helping with my diet) and cleaning the kitchen, and listening to pandora on my iPod
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I just got home from work and mixed myself a drink to relax.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    Laying bed, listening to the travel channel and my stomach gurgle and reading reviews of the hotel we will be staying at in Aruba.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • PartyHairPartyHair Registered Users Posts: 7,713
    I am grading papers. Good times. :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • NessyNessy Registered Users Posts: 788
    I'm cooling down. I just spent the last 1.5 hrs putting together a baby stroller and I worked up a sweat. Not bad for a chick who is 38 wks pregnant :)
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    Watchin' Lost
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,170 Curl Virtuoso
    Watching X-Factor. Waiting, waiting, waiting to see who's going home this week, they don't half drag it out!
    3b in South Australia.
  • theliothelio Registered Users Posts: 5,374
    working, but feeling sick and really want to go home.
  • SariaSaria Registered Users Posts: 15,963
    Procrastinating on getting ready for work, which I'm finally going to do as I only have twenty minutes before I need to get out the door. Please let me be off tomorrow. After today, I'll have worked around 108 hours.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    Chillin'. Got my school done, house cleaned, and I already practiced piano. I'm on a roll! : )
    Tweeting on behalf of a client.
    Slowly sipping an herbal infusion.
    Dreaming of onion rings.
    (It's day 2 of my 3 day detox)

My personal VLOG

#teamfade
    ^can I dream with you about onion rings?
    ^ Why, yes! You can! Check these out:

Barbecue Buttermilk Onion Rings

!!!!!

My personal VLOG

#teamfade
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    Surfing the net.
    Drinking a beer.
    Waiting for my cornbread to finish baking.

:)

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
    ^ Why, yes! You can! Check these out:

Barbecue Buttermilk Onion Rings

!!!!!

They look delicious! I want some!!! (even though my stomach is packed full with pizza ;))

I am chillin out! I am so tired and my back hurts. I just got done eating pizza and drinking some coke.. so I'm fat and happy! : )
    Chatting with my daughter on facebook, sort of watching baseball (hoping Detroit takes out New York!!) and thinking about getting a piece of apple pie.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • NalliaNallia Registered Users Posts: 2,979
    Watching the Yankee game and baking lemon poppy seed muffins.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I love lemon, poppy seed muffins. I haven't had them in ages. I've never had them homemade. I'm coming over. :mrgreen:

My birds have formed their bird club and I've been excluded. I knew this would probably happen when I got a 2nd bird. I did manage to catch them both, separately, and give them some loving. They are soooo soft.

I, then, worked out. I'm building the perfect butt. Will see if this is possible at my age. I also discovered an exercise for my abs that don't hurt my back. I'm very excited over this. Did my upper body exercises, as well. I'm still stretching every night, because another bucket list is to be able to do the splits. I'm seeing some results with that. It's midnight here and I have to get up at 5:30am. I guess I need to go to bed.

Love you curlies and hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • kaybkayb Registered Users Posts: 5,054
    Deep conditioning my hair.
    Mentally putting some outfits together.
    Wishing someone would talk me into wanting to travel tomorrow.
    Trying not to fall asleep.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
    Still in my new booties. But I'm going to take them off and go do stuff, really! Okay, one more minute. :p
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    Avoiding going back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Central Massachusetts

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Multitasking as usual... :laughing4:
  • midgimidgi Registered Users Posts: 2,409 Curl Neophyte
    Trying to exercise some restraint and not lash out at the library service desk attendant just because it would be a convenient and easy way to blow off some steam.

My professor assigned us a chapter from a book that is being reserved for us, but the problem is there is only one book and 15 people in the class that need to read it and some a-hole checked it out for 2 hours... Ugh!

I don't know why I'm feeling so high strung today.

Sent from "The Brick"
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
    absolutely nothing!!
  • TRBLTRBL Registered Users Posts: 5,294 Curl Connoisseur
    Saria wrote: »
    Still in my new booties. But I'm going to take them off and go do stuff, really! Okay, one more minute. :p

Tee hee! I love this feeling :) I keep looking at my hands, moving my fingers so I see the different colored sparklies in my polish.
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
    Hee, that's so cute, TRBL. It's funny how easy it can be to revert to being a little girl excited by new, shiny things.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    Drinking Starbucks French roast coffee and texting my cousin :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file