Going for the chop??????

KitCatKitCat Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi, I'm new to the site. I need some advise about my curly hair as no one I know has curly hair!

I've always loved it and have kept it at a medium length(it doesn't grow any longer).

I've noticed as I've grown older (or maybe its all these fancy hair products), that my curls are less bouncy most of the time. My hair is also very thin and there is not a lot of it so the longer it gets the thinner it gets.

So I was thinking of being brave and having it cut. I've seen a few pictures of short curly styles that look really fun and free.

can anyone suggest a good cut? Oh, I also have a big forehead so if it helps with that too it would be great.

Thanks!

Comments

• parzyparzy Registered Users Posts: 246
    I'm not good with types of cuts, but I had to get mine cut after a damage incident and there are lots of good pics on the web. Just google pics of short, curly hair. Lots come up. I'm a 3a and mine is about chin length right now and growing out.

My hair gets curlier as it gets longer, so it kind of depends on your curl type.

I have found in the past tho that a really good trim and some TLC can perk up curls, you might try that along with some of the great techniques here. I've found that once I went poo-less my hair really changed a great deal for the better!
    2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
    Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file