We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I'm back

Tank10Tank10 Posts: 119Registered Users
hay was up curl fam ive been busy in between school work and traveling havent gotten enough time to be on the computer...i see alot of newbies was up! heres an update of my hair. i just pik it out and got a fade and shape up. i have cut it shorter from a "6" guard to 3.hope to hear from yall and see what been up to and the status of you hair & Length

Comments

• manemanmaneman Posts: 136Registered Users
    Looks good Tank! As for myself, I feel my hair is getting too big/long so I'm up for a cut soon! It's probably 6 or 7 inches stretched and detangling is a beast!

I've been pretty busy myself and started a new blog manemanblog.com. Check it out and let me know if you would be interested in doing a profile on your hairstory.
    Check out my blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fmanemanblog.com" class="Popup.
    If you're a curly guy and would like to be featured then check out the Contact page and hit me up!

Favorite products:
    Shampoo: KC Come Clean
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals
    Styling: Donna Marie Dream Curling Cream, EcoStyler Gel (pink)
  • dex0894dex0894 Posts: 1Registered Users
    What is your hair type?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file